𖧷 𝖢𝗎𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾𝗌 𖧷

TITLE: Cuddles

MEMBER: Huening Kai

SHIP: (Y/N) (L/N) or Girl Reader

𖧷♥︎𖧷

"I'm home!" called (Y/N) as she opened the door of her and her boyfriend's shared apartment.

Kai was sitting on a sofa with both of his hands on the back of his head for support while watching TV. As soon as he caught the sight of her, he stood up and strode closer.

"How's your day, my wife?" he asked, extending his arms for a hug.

(Y/N) immediately complied and hugged him tightly, burying her face into the crook of his neck in the process. However, she just realized something that made her lean back to see his face.

"Did you just call me your wife?" she asked, both astonished and amazed.

Kai merely chuckled deeply and guided her to the sofa.

"Why? What's wrong?" he asked with a grin as they both sat down. "I'll be calling you that any time soon. I'm just practicing, you know."

Kai reached out a hand to clamp her by the shoulder. Then he started stroking her hair soothingly. (Y/N) eventually relaxed and leaned over his shoulder. She grinned to herself. It was very comfortable to have Kai cuddling her. No one had ever made her feel so special while just cuddling.

"Have you eaten?" asked Kai, still playing with her hair. "Do you want to eat?"

(Y/N) shifted to look up to his face. She was not shocked to see him already staring at her.

"I've already eaten with my officemates." she said. "But if you haven't —"

"No, it's okay." said Kai hurriedly, soon caressing her cheeks. "I just thought of asking you so that I would have a reason to hear your voice... I know you're exhausted and all."

She smiled, hiding the fact that she felt her butterflies flying all over her stomach and chest. It was one of the things he could do to her.

She shifted on her seat again, but this time, only to hug him. There was no movement at first but soon enough, she felt a pair of hands holding her on her waist, hugging her back.

"I love you, (Y/N)." whispered Kai on her ears.

"I love you too, Kai." she whispered back.

Kai smiled softly. He couldn't ask for more. He leaned down to capture her lips. It was a short kiss. He grinned as they parted.

"You need to rest, my wife." he said, tucking a stray hair on the back of her ear.

(Y/N) nodded and made to stand up. But Kai held her wrist, making her almost stumble back to the sofa.

"Where are you going?" he asked confusedly.

"I'm going to rest. Where should I suppose to rest?" she said, her eyebrows contracting.

"Oh, come on." said Kai, slightly groaning.

He pulled her closer to him, wrapped his arm around her waist again, and secured her tightly.

"You can rest here."

The girl chuckled.

"Kai, I'm still sweaty." she muttered, pushing herself away from him, but she wasn't strong enough to get out from Kai's strong grip. "Let go of me."

"No." said Kai firmly, tightening his grip on her waist. "Besides, I don't care if you're sweaty or nor. I still love you."

He shifted on the sofa, bringing (Y/N) with him and laid down. He continued stroking her hair, completely knowing that it was one of the easiest way to make her fall asleep.

Soon enough, she found herself comfortably sleeping in between Kai's arms while the boy stared at her with his loving stare, thinking how lucky he was to get someone like (Y/N).

𖧷♥︎𖧷

A/N - Hi, it's late in here again that's why I haven't got proper time to edit this for typographical and grammatical errors. So, please just ignore them if you could.

Stay safe everyone!

- 𝑦𝑎𝑛𝑔