𖧷 𝖣𝗋𝗎𝗇𝗄 𖧷

TITLE: Drunk

MEMBER: Choi Yeonjun

SHIP: (Y/N) (L/N) or Girl Reader

𖧷♥︎𖧷

Well, shit.

If it hadn't been because of (Y/N)'s introverted soul, the scene would have been cut off minutes ago. But here she was, standing at the door, watching as a man and a woman kissed on the sofa.

Her hands trembled and her tears threatened to spill, breathing became so shallow as if she was already drowning. She felt suffocating.

(Y/N)'s phone slipped out of her hand out of a sudden, causing both the kissing people to look over in shock. The girl in question backed away the moment she and the guy met gazes.

"I'm sorry." she whimpered, crouching over to pick up her phone, then continued backing away. "I'll — I'll leave —"

How ironic it was to say that inside her household. But had Yeonjun, (Y/N)'s three-year boyfriend, ever thought how fucked up it was to hook up with (Y/N)'s cousin in her living room?

"Wait —" (Y/N) heard him call but she didn't look back and hurried out of her backyard and straight to her car.

She was putting on her seatbelt when a knock echoed inside the car.

"Please, (Y/N), open the door!" Yeonjun was shouting. "Let me explain!"

(Y/N) let her tears spill down her cheeks while opening the engine of her car with her trembling fingers, the scene kept cropping in and out of her mind.

"(Y/N), I'm begging you." pleaded Yeonjun, continuously pounding on her window. "Please!"

The (L/N) girl wiped her tears harshly before opening her window.

"(Y/N) —"

"I don't fucking need your explanation, Yeonjun." she cut him off, glaring up at him. "It was all obvious to me."

"No, please..." Yeonjun repeated, holding the car's window with a harsh tight grip. "It was a misunderstanding —"

"A misunderstanding?" (Y/N) laughed derisively. "That's all you've got? Well, then, leave me the fuck alone and never talk to me ever again!"

She beat his hand away from the car and closed the window shut, before driving away from her house — away from Yeonjun.

Her feelings were overwhelming — anger, sadness, betrayal, pain. She couldn't pinpoint which was more painful — the fact that Yeonjun was cheating or the fact that he was cheating with her cousin. All she wanted to do was get away, be alone, and ignore Yeonjun for the rest of her life.

But there was still this looming 'what ifs'. What if she had let him explain properly? What if she hadn't got the best of her emotions? What if he was telling the truth?

Angry tears kept coming out of her eyes, blurring her eyesight in the process. She wiped them off to avoid getting into an accident, which she will surely regret. For some reason, she still didn't want to worry Yeonjun.

She stopped right into a very cozy-looking coffee shop. She was too clouded with thoughts that she hadn't recognized where she was going and had let her instincts get the best of her. The coffee shop was where she met Yeonjun. He was a customer while she was a barista.