Chapter 1

"Huh?" Luck gained consciousness from being freed from the reincarnation spell.

*COLLAPSE*

Magna collapsed onto the ground with a bleeding wound on his stomach. Luck stared in horror and rushed over to Magna, "MAGNA" shouted Luck. He dashed to Magna and picked him up with a struggle and ran to the nearest recovery magic mage.

~After a while~

"Magna... I'm sorry" Luck whimpered. The recovery mage said, "He's going to be fine, he just needs to rest". Luck smiled a bit but still was shedding tears continuously, he rested his forehead on Magna's chest. "Don't worry Luck... Its gonna be alright" Magna whispered to Luck. Luck quickly raised his head and saw Magna smiling like he usually did, "Wow Luck I've never seen you cry without smiling" Magna said in a weak voice, Luck hugged him tightly and whispered into Magna's ear "Baka..."

~After the incident~

"What happened to Magna!" exclaimed Asta. Luck explained everything that happened after they left. "It was all my fault that this happened to Magna! It was my fault-" Luck repeated over and over again until was interrupted by Vanessa, "It wasn't your fault you hurt him! Actually some else hurt him because they took over your body and there was no way you could stop that". Luck left the Black Bull's Base and walked around then royal capital and decided to meet Magna.