Chapter 3

~Luck's POV~

"What a mysterious place..." I thought to myself while they dragged me with binding magic into a cage made out of iron. My heart started racing "Why did it have to be me? Today was when Magna got out of recovery... I should be there", I wasn't thinking the same anymore. I was someone that had a freaky personality, someone that always has a creepy smile and someone that loved fighting. What changed me? Was it that weird feeling I felt when I saw Magna that made me soft, do I- Wait No, No, No, I can't, I just can't" While thinking to myself I heard metal clanking on the floor, I couldn't see anything while being blindfolded but I sensed powerful mana surrounding me.

"Oi, kid! I heard you are really powerful and I was wondering if you could lend some of that mana you're loved by?" someone said. "N-no" I stuttered, I struggled to get out of the binding magic but seems like it was too strong to break out of. I screamed as they tortured me, my tears fell from my eyes and dripped on to the ground. "Looks like we're going to have to take it by force," said a different voice.

While they took about half of my mana, I heard a voice in the distance but it was too faded. I started losing consciousness but I was still crying but my screaming went quieter and quieter. 

BANG! POW!

I heard punching and someone using magic against someone. Someone took off my blindfold, it was Magna... Before I knew it I had passed out due to the pain...