Chapt3r Three

_B-A-K-U-G-O_K-A-T-S-U-K-I_

The day I have waited so long for is finally here. I am going to prove that I will become the number one hero and surpass All Might! Well, I guess it doesn't take much to do the second part nowadays anyway. But it doesn't matter, I will just take over for anyone that beats All Might, I don't care what it takes, I will do it.

I walk through the large metal gates of the high school, All Might and I have met up a few times since that day to go over things, he helped my train my quirk as well, not that I would even need the help anyway though, I am the strongest one.

I walk into the large auditorium, an annoying, loud man stands at the front. They start talking about the robots things, I don't need to pay attention, I'll be fine either way. Some four-eyes in the crowd starts complaining, just shut up, It doesn't matter what you are going to say, it's going to be just as useless as you are.

Around one hundred teenagers stand and wait outside, some have supplies for their quirk, others don't. "Let's get started!" The voice from before calls out, why is it so loud? A large mass of students run together, time to show these shits who they are really against. I explode my way forward, getting ahead of the crowd. When all the sudden I feel the cold breeze blowing on me, it's almost like it's telling me what to do and where to go. I follow it to my left, a three pointer! I'm going to get the first kill, just you watch losers. I take down the robot with one blow, straight to the head. The breeze guides me along a path filled with the giant metal creatures, I knock them all out, aiming straight for their heads "DIE!" I yell, this dumb event needs some energy.

I fly around using my explosions to propel me forward, but this time, something was different, the wind was not warm nor cold, it was just simply, in the middle, like room temperature water. I follow the wind once again and see the massive zero pointer. At the ground, underneath a pile of rubble, was one of those annoying brats from earlier.

"Oi, Shitty Deku, why would I defeat a stupid zero pointer, it's literally zero points!", the air persisted, getting cool, then cold. Feeling like needles of winter wind. It pushed me forward to the head of the robot, okay everyone I will once again show the great distance of abilities between you and me! I blow up the robot's head in one swoop down. "There are you happy, Nerd?" I call out again. But the wind continued once again, blowing on my feet, telling me to go down. "No, no, no. No way in hell am I saving that wimpy girl. If she's here to become a hero, she can do it herself!" Deku must not have liked that because the air turned colder and dry almost like a northern winter wind. "FINE. I'LL LISTEN TO YOUR SHITTY IDEAS." I dive down to the grown, and quickly blast the concrete that sits on the Round Face's back before dashing away. I have no need to listen to empty praise, I already know how good I am, I don't think some bitch's words are going to change anything.

"TIME!" A voice calls out. Took them long enough! I'm sure I have at least 60 points from killing all those three pointers! (That would be over 20 robots killed within the time-span) There is no way I don't get in now!

After the test some that Round Face bitch walks up to me,

"Bakugo? That's you right?"

"Yeah what's it to you Round Face?"

"Round face?" she mumbles inquisitively, "Anyway, I just wanted to thank you! You came straight to help me even though you were only going for 2 and 3 pointers! You must have a guardian spirit or something to have such good luck." I turn and walk away.

"Yeah, or something."

A/n, I had to rewatch the first season to make sure my facts were right but do you guys know why Uraraka couldn't have just used her quirk to save herself? I must have missed something...P.S. IM SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTERS THE NEXT ONE IS OVER 1500 WORDS!('ω'✌︎ ) Thanks for sticking around -Miss_Fall

P.p.s. All you guys reading at 3 A.M. need to get some SLEEP!