Chapter 35

-

It's taken a lot of time to a actually go and face Luke.

Michael had to physically get me out of the car.

I don't know what I'm going to say, or what I'm going to do.

So Michael and I think Erica might not even be pregnant, but you never know.

He said I should just take it easy on him, that I really hurt him by just running away.

I get that but I just didn't know what to do.

I love him so much but if it is true about Erica he needs to be there for her.

The guys leave the house except for Luke of course.

Why does our relationship have to be so complicated.

I slowly open his room door and see him quietly crying, his face in his hands, on the edge of his bed.

"L-Luke" I say trying to catch his attention, he either ignores or didn't hear.

I call his name again this time walking towards the bed.

"Luke I'm really sorry I just didn't know what to-" I start to say but he cuts me off

"Don't be, I'm so fucking stupid I thought we'd be forever but I guess we're not meant to be and I've tried to convince myself that we are, we can make it through, but it's just so hard" he says and it breaks my heart to hear him say it.

"No Luke your no where near stupid, I am, I was being a jerk by just running away, it was just to much for me to handle, and I'm so so sorry" I say

"don't say that, I'm was so stupid to think you'd actually want to marry me, and I'm so sorry for putting you in such an awkward situation"

"love and let go right?" he says and my eyes start to water

"but I do want to marry you... it's just the situations that had just came up had gotten in the way" I say

"I have no idea what I'm going to do with a wedding ring then" he half laughs

"Ok so I know I might be crazy but while in a coffee shop this morning Michael and I were talking about the pregnancy and he said he think she's either faking it or is mistaking you for the father" I say

"and he thought that because you and Erica dated so long ago so that would either mean you cheated or she's faking it or she's just confused on who the father is and assumes its you" I add

"I never thought about that, ill have a talk with her, and for sure I didn't cheat, never again" he says with a smile

"so for right now save the ring" I smile and his eyes widen, surprised.

-next day-

I'm leaving tonight and I'm sad once again

Luke had a talk with Erica yesterday but she insisted that the baby is his.

But I just don't believe her.

I'm going back to Sydney and I honestly don't know when I'm going to see the guys again.

They're going to have a huge tour starting in a couple of weeks and lots of promo.

My life is going to be not so chaotic, but I'm going to be missing a part of me, and that is the boys.

-5 months-

It's been 5 months of nothing really

I'm actually going back to uni. It was hard to get accepted but I got in to a different school.

I haven't texted the boys in about a month, they're so busy they don't have any time.

Their tour ends in about another 5 months but they're soon coming to Australia so I'm excited about that.

I'm in the school library when my phone starts ringing.

---------------------------------------------

a/n I didn't know how to end the chapter