The Gift (Part 2)

I thought its them so,I made up my mind that once they come in I am not gonna forgive them easily ,this wasn't a joke .I was scared .

With lots of questions and rage I opened the door "You know Its not fun.." ,I spoke as the door opened .

......

My eyes glittered hoping to see their guilty faces , all faded away in matter of seconds as I was greeted by deserted lane. No one was there .Not a single sign of humanity.

But there was a Box with words "Happy Birthday Emma" on it.

Taking the box inside I once again called my parents and my brother but once again no one picked up.

Staring at box ,curiosity grew over me I wanted to open it. "Girl its stupidity don't dare to do such things until they come home .Stay away from it " ,Part of my brain shouted .But I wanted to open it so bad that I did .

Jeez ,Well I wasn't expecting this ...another box in this box.I opened it too only to see a paper with words scribbled on it "baThroOm" .It felt like it was written with blood by some psychopath. 

.........................................................................................................................................

Love You Guys....Stay Tuned for next part