Awkward

(IM SORRY FOR THAT LAST ENDING BUT ITS SO FUNNY OR MAYBE ITS JUST 3 AM RN AND IM LAUGHING AT ANYTHING also this is while they were doing the dirty in there 🤭)

Kokichi's POV

Shuichi had laid over and had half of his head dangling off the bed. "I don't think they realize we can hear them in there." I said. "Honestly, would rather let all the blood rush to my head from this than listen to them." Shuichi said. (THIS SOME SHADE) I laughed and picked his head up from the side. "Well, don't die while you're at it." I said to him. "Should I tell them we can hear them?" I asked. "Don't walk in on them naked." Shuichi said. "I'll just yell to them. If we can hear them, they can hear us!" I said. "Might not be able to hear us 'cause they're moaning so loud." Shuichi said. I laughed. "HEY, YOU KNOW WE CAN HEAR YOU TWO, RIGHT?!" I yelled. It was silent for about 10 seconds before me and Shuichi burst out laughing. "I can't wait to see their faces when they walk back in!" I said. Shuichi hiccuped and then replied. "I know, right?" A couple minutes passed by before Komaeda and Hajime walked into the room together. They stood next to eachother in the doorway before walking over to sit on the bed. Saihara snorted before covering his face with the blanket. I could tell he was trying not to laugh. "So. How'd it go?" I asked them, smiling. "Good." Hajime said. His voice cracked. "Sounded like it went a lot more places than good." I told them. Shuichi caught himself from falling off the bed from laughing. We sat there for a while. "It's you and Saihara's turn now, isn't it?" Hajime said. I looked at Shuichi and he looked back. "Okay."