First Day

Creep looked at his new school. He smiled. He was gonna make so much friends there. He walked inside and saw many students flooding the school. Of course, the first day and people finding their classes. He walked towards the lady on the counter, dodging from being hit. And he hits an enderman walking by. "Oof!", Creep said as he fell down. "Oh! Sorry! I'm sorry, I shouldn't have stand here!", he heard a voice exclaimed.

   The enderman helped him up. "Thanksss, man. I'm Creep", he introduced himself. "Endie. I'm Endie", the other boy smiled. "I have to find my class, see you around, Creep! Nice to meet you!", Endie said as he waved walked away.

   Creep waved back and began finding his class again. After a few minutes of suffering and getting lost, he finally found his class. And the first face he saw was none other than Endie! His probably-my-friend-but-it-really-depends!

   Endie didn't seem to notice Creep. Creep smiled mischiveously. He settles his bag down at the seat beside Endie's. Endie seems to be talking to a zombie. That guy can literally be everyone's friend. He placed his hand on Endie's shoulder and, "Endieeee...", he said creepily. Endie nervously turned back and replied, "God?", which made Creep burst out laughing.

   "Creep?? We're in the same class?", Endie asked. After the laughing died down, Creep finally answered.

    "Seems it!", Creep said as he noticed another person in the room. "Endie, who's that?", Creep asked. "Oh, yeah! I forgot to introduce him to you! How rude of me, really", Endie exclaimed.

    "Creep, this is Zombee. Zombee, this is Creep!", he introduced. "Ay, what'sss up?", Creep said as he shakes Zombie's hand. "The sky?? I think...", Zombie said. Both of them chuckled. As time flew by, more and more students came.

   After twenty minutes, the teacher arrived. "Alright, class. My name's Herobrine, call me 'Sir'. Let's introduce ourselves, shall we?", he then proceeded to point to a ghast. "You there. What's your name?", he asked.

   She nervously stood up, you can see her shaking a little. "M-my name's G-Ghist...", she said, almost like a whisper. Nervous much? He pointed to the student next to her, which is Creep.

   He stood up and said, "My name'sss Creep, Sssir", and sat back down.

   Next was Endie. "Hello, my name is Endie", he introduced himself and sat back down.

    A slime was sitting next to Endie. "Greetings, I am Mucus. I look forward to working together with you", he said.

   "No offense, but why does he sound like he's in a job interview?", Creep whispered to Endie. Endie only shrugged while smiling.

   The skeleton behind the slime seems to be next. He stood up, "Hi, I'm Skellington", he said. The student beside him stood up while Skellington sat down. "And I'm Spider!", said the... spider.

   "Sounds like a human naming their child 'Human'!", someone from the back said. They all turned to the person who said that. Endie immediately  said, "Hey, that's not nice, man". Endie frowned. Creep and Zombee never really thought Endie could. I mean, that guy's too nice for his own good. He was actually behind Endie and next to Spider.

   Herobrine pointed towards the last student and the student stood up. "Zombieswine.", he gave a short answer. "Okay, class. As this is your first day, I want you all to get along better. Everyone, get a partner!", Herobrine instructed.

   Well, this is gonna be a long day.

A/N:

Thanks for reading!Okay,that's all! Monster School belongs to Willcraft!