The Bully

As the school bell rung, signalling it's time to go home, the students packed their bags. Endie, Ghist,Creep and Zombee walked out together. Says they're gonna go hang out at some cafe. Actually they planned to invite Mucus, Skellington, Spider and Zombieswine but they declined. Mucus wanted to study, Zombieswine thought they're lame and Spider and Skellington are walking home together.

So here we are now, Spider and Skellington walking out of the classroom. They are actually neighbours who lives next door, so they would walk together. As they were talking about their new friends, something caught Spider's eye. "Hey, uhh, what's happening over there?", Spider asked, pointing towards Mucus and Zombieswine. "It... it looks like Mucus is being bullied!", Skellington exclaimed. "Hehe! Thanks to my amazing spider abilities, we get to catch a cri-" "I don't think this is a good time to brag but okay", Skellington interupted him.

They got closer and hid behind a wall. They saw Zombieswine about to hit Mucus. Enraged, Skellington and Spider got out of their hiding spot. "Hey! What do you think you're doing?!", Skellington shouts to Zombieswine. "Leave him alone!", Spider joined him. Realizing it was two against one, he backed off. "Tch! I'll get you back one day!", Zombieswine said as he stomped out of the school, clearly infuriated. "Yeah, good luck!", Spider shouted back. After that, they rushed to Mucus.

"You okay, man??", Skellington asked. "Yeah, yeah, I'm good...", Mucus said smiling lightly. "Thanks for stepping in...", Mucus said again. "No problem, man!", Spider said. "We should walk you home!", Spider continued. "Heh, that'll be nice...", Mucus said.

They walked him home while talking about their friends, families and life in general. When they arrived at Mucus's house, Skellingtin and Spider bid good bye and continued their journey. He opened his house door and greeted his mom.

"Hey, Honey. How was school? Did you make any friends?", she asked. Mucus smiled brightly.

"They're amazing people"

A/N : Sorry this is super short, I promise I'll make the next part longer, really ^^