CHAPTER FOUR

Emma's Pov
I woke up feeling the beautiful sun kissing my skin. Damn that sun is a great kisser. I mentally said that to myself and I laughed.

"What's so funny love " I looked around trying to see who said that.
Then I saw him ,he had two ocean blue eyes mix of gold that could make anyone fall  for  him and not get tired, a sexy jaw line that made him more touchable and attractive and his hair was dirty jet  black. "Take a picture , it'll last longer " I immediately looked down and said "You wish " but I said it in a whisper.

He got up and his hand was on my jaw he made sure I looked at him "What did you say just now sweetheart " I nodded no " In words love " I tried to get loose but he was strong "Why am I here ?" " That's not what I asked you to say "
" My mouth my choice to speak " " You sure about that". " Prince whatever your name is why I'm here ?" " It's prince Asher not prince whatever and I'm not giving you an answer it's for me to know and for you to find out"  What in the world is wrong with him?. Wow now he has done it !!!

"No I want the real reason why I'm here now!"   He looked at me and his warm smile turned into a dangerous smirk

Then he came closer to me until he was on top of me and he lean closer to my ear said " Go get dress and we'll talk later." And he got off the bed and said" Mary is coming to help you get ready " then left the room before I could say a word.

I didn't know when I started blushing but I'm sure I was blushing like a crazy person. All of a sudden someone knock on the door and I said "Who is it ? , it's open " the person entered and it was Mary .i was so happy to see her "Mary!" I said while hugging her from a long time .So.... after some minutes I let go of her and she smiled " Good morning my dear " "Good morning Mary "
"Darling we have to get you ready for breakfast " Then I looked at what I was wearing a t-shirt and I think it's prince whatever's shorts. And I smiled a little forgetting that Mary was in the room until she spoke up and said " Stop thinking about the prince and go shower " I blushed a little" No I'm not.... eww!"  then she pushed me into the bathroom.

After that nice shower I came out feeling better And fresher. So I saw a yellow flower dress with a flower crown.
I wore it with some gladiator sandals and surprisenly they were my size.

So Mary came in and said "oh my, you look so beautiful the prince won't be able to keep his hands off  you ". I smiled at her "Darling,  we have to go now before they get impatient " I nodded and we left the room to the dinning room to see everyone looking at me.

So I sat beside Asher with a smile on my face but actually I'm really hurt inside I really miss home I thought to myself. "Let's all dig in " Then we all started to eat including me. I'm tired
"Emma did you hear what I said " I turned to see Ashley " Sorry I wasn't listening " said with a apology smile.

" Oh it's okay, I said that what do you think about your stay here " I said with a smile on my face " It actually been amazing here" "Oh that's good to hear " said Diana. So Asher got up and excused us while he took my hand. And we left the dinning room.

"Where are you taking me to?  " I asked Asher. He didn't say a thing so we got to his room and he forcefully pushed me to the bed.  Before I knew it he was on top of me with his hands on my hip.
I could feel the sparks but why?, i quickly pushed him off me and I said " What do you want from me ? " His eyes got darker and he held my arm and he started kissing me on my neck." Please let me go I just want to go home ,I don't want this !!!".So he sat down beside me and said " You can't go back there Emma " why what's wrong?!. " Emma they want to make you suffer then kill you!" "Who wants to kill me ?! Wow I thought I was lovable .
A/n
To be honest is she really lovable?

"Asher who wants to kill me ?" .

He looked up at me and said " Emma I can't tell you that but you're safe here " I didn't even  know when tears started forming in my eyes "Emma  sweetheart please don't cry, I love so much " he tried to hug me but I pushed him off and said " Do you know how many years it took with no love or care until  Jason and Bella came into my life and now you don't want me to go back to them " " Babe please don't be like this " " Get away from me!" I screamed at him and he hugged me and said " I know but will you stop if I told you that could visit them whenever you like " I rubbed my eyes and said "Really ? But it still doesn't make me forgive yet" I gave him the don't think of lying to me look " Of course princess anything for you "  "But still thank you "."Your most welcome sweetheart "
We hugged for like an hour until we were disturb by someone walking into us cuddling on the bed . " Asher we have work to do" a guy with Hazel hair looked at us and I noticed that he had green eyes with a mix of gold with a boyish smirked and said " Asher when you're done meet me outside "
He walked out with Asher after he smiled and whispered" I love you" before I  slept off . What a confusing day.

A/N
I'm getting better right.😋