Feelings

Hello! 

This is my first fanfic and I hope you like it! Just remembering that English is not my first language so there may be some grammar mistakes here and there. ^^;;

Basically they are in high school and Shuichi and Kaito are dating

~~~~

Neither of them both really remember how it happened but in the end it didn't really matter, the problem was how they would make things work now.

Shuichi was sitting on the bed and next to him was Kaito, they looked at each other and then looked away quickly. That was one of the times when Shuichi wished he just disappeared.

The thing is, they were both confused. In these past months their whole relationship changed but it also didn't, no one understood what really happened but it involved Ouma, and that all started because one day Iruma was twice as annoying and Ouma couldn't take her bullshit anymore.

That day many people had already shouted at Ouma for no reason and now Iruma was annoying him. Everything happened really fast, the moment Miu put her hand on Kokichi's scarf to mess with him he snapped. He quickly slapped her hand and shouted something like "Don't touch me" Everyone looked at them "H-hey, no need to shout at me! I w-was just joking you know.'' She said, putting her hand on his shoulder. Bad idea "Don't. Touch. Me, you disgusting pig!" He slapped her hand again and then left the classroom furious.

Kiibo just pushed Miu away from everyone and scolded her about how she shouldn't annoy people like that but Kaito on the other hand, he and Shuichi exchanged looks, he made a sign, saying he would look for Kokichi before the class starts and Shuichi just agreed, letting him leave the classroom and look for the supreme leader.

It took a while, but Kaito found him, he was hiding in one of the school's empty rooms. Kaito came a little closer to the door and saw Kokichi there, but before he could approach from afar he realized. Kokichi was crying? He watched the leader, and saw that, in fact, he was really crying. He cried and complained about how everyone treated him badly that day, how everyone started to annoy him when he just wanted to be alone and tried not to mess with anyone that day

After that Kaito felt very sorry for Kokichi, he was an annoying little brat sometimes but that doesn't mean he didn't have feelings. He didn't speak to Kokichi that day, nor the other day but then on the third, that morning, he had woken up determined, he would help Kokichi and make him open up to him, help him trust his classmates and other people more!

The bell rang, indicating that it was time for lunch now. Kaito said to Shuichi and Maki go ahead and told them that he would meet them in the usual place later. He then went to Kokichi, who was talking to Rantaro. "Hey guys!" The other two looked at him "Amami, do you mind if I speak to Kokichi in particular really quickly?" Rantaro didn't mind and agreed, he then left the classroom with Korekiyo, who was waiting for him.

Ouma watched Amami leave the class and then looked at Kaito. "What do you want? I didn't do anything wrong this time, Momota-chan!~''

''Ah- Don't worry! I just wanted to let you know that today you are going to have lunch with me!" He said happily.

''What?'' Ouma looked at him confused, but then made kind of a annoyed face. ''Why would I do that? No thanks, I have more important people to meet than to hang out with you and your sidekicks!"