4

It is now lunch time after their fourth period

It is now lunch time after their fourth period. Y/n and Cheri steps out of the homeroom and turns their direction to the canteen, bringing lunch boxes after cleaning their own desks.

Unfortunately, Y/n hates going to the canteen, it being a crowded place and receiving looks from other people as they gossips about her - 'oh look the orphan kid' 'sad for her to have no parents or even a family'. It was all too normal ever since she moved schools and Y/n got used to it eventually, it was hard a first because she dislikes any whispering or glance towards her.

The two bestfriend enters the canteen, looking around to find a place to sit down. They spotted an empty table across the big room all the way behind where it was the furthest and walks towards it.

'great they are looking again' Y/n thought.

"Hey Cheri!" a random girl shouts out to them, waving. "and Cheri's friend.."

Cheri waves back as she shows her iconic smile. Being the rich kid in school, she was popular enough to be recognised by most of the students at the school. She was known for having lots of money, her kind, thoughtful traits and being friends with almost everyone, the opposite of Y/n who was not interactive with strangers and isolates herself from the world but shows her true-self to the ones that was close to her.

Y/n didn't mind the attention that was directed to her bestfriend but she does mind the gossip as to why she was befriending the popular kid or why she hangs out alot with Cheri. Not knowing the full story, others still had a bad impression about her. Some people don't even know her name. The nerve of some people was one of the reason she hated this life.

'when can i dissapear?'

Y/n sits down at the table with Cheri taking the seat infront of her. She opens her lunch box only to remember she forgot to pack her meal in the morning because of the rush she was in. She frowns as her tummy made a sound.

"You okay there Y/n?" Cheri laughs hearing Y/n's tummy grumble.

"I forgot to pack my lunch."

"Oh have some of mine." Cheri offers one of her snacks. Y/n declines, then standing up.

"It's okay. I got some money, maybe i can afford something from the vending machine."

Cheri only nods as Y/n starts walking out of the canteen, to the overly priced vending machine. She knew the only thing she could get was plain bread and a bottle of water. It was better than eating nothing. She presses the button making her items drop down to the pick up compartment of the machine, taking it out.

Y/n looks to her side and was met with the same eyes as the boy from earlier, he was coming out of her classroom. They had eye contant but soon teared by the boy widening his eyes as he runs away, out of the school. She starts chasing him, eager to find out who he is.

"Yah!! Come back!" She scream after stopping next to her homeroom. 'Why was he coming out of here?' . Out of curiosity, Y/n enters the room while trying to look around to see what he did. She makes her way to her desk only to find two milk cartons, banana and honey flavoured.

There was a note that was written with pretty handwriting.

"Enjoy :) - A.SM"

I didnt know what to do during quarantine  so writing was probably the least boring thing i could do right now in self isolation. Im listening to some song rn by Rook1e his instrumental music is probably the most relaxing thing ever
If you have some songs suggestion please do recommend some.
Again. Stream break all the rules!!!1!!!!1!111