19

The alarm clock in the room turns on, making a loud ringing noice indicating the sun has risen from the horizon

The alarm clock in the room turns on, making a loud ringing noice indicating the sun has risen from the horizon. Y/n wakes up with a migraine as she pushes the blanket off of her, seeming it was too hot at the moment though the temperature outside is quite nice.

She gurgles a sound coming from her mouth, struggling to get out of her comfortable bed. Quiet footsteps could be heard approaching her, entering her bedroom with ease as she forgot to lock the doors. "Y/n-ah, are you awake?"

Y/n opens her a eyes a bit still half-awaked, her vision blurry from the dizziness of her migraine. A black silhouette was seen hovering over her laying body.

This triggered her reflex because of a mysterious stranger in her house though she was feeling sick. She grips his wrist then twists it until the person made a tiny high pitched scream. Y/n flips the stranger onto her bed, tackling him  to prevent movement. "Who are you? How did you get into my house?"

Her eyesight then clears up after the unknown figure made a pained sound, not being able to move. "Y/n, It's me Seongmin!" Y/n's vision was now clear as daylight. She looks at the boy she was preventing from moving.

"Seongmin?!" She lets him go, standing up as Seongmin rubs his arms from the pain. "Why are you here? I could've hurt you." Y/n massages her temple after a headache and a feeling of wanting to puke rushes over her.

Seongmin holds her shoulder, supporting her weight as he guides the sick girl to sit down or her bed. He clears up his throat while explaining. "Well, yesterday I saw you standing in the rain at your school. You looked like you were about to pass out so I brought you home. I slept here since last night's storm was too heavy."

Y/n looking at him in confusion, trying to process the information. She starts to sneeze and cough alot, Seongmin runs out of the room while covering his nose to avoid catching a cold. He comes back to the room with a tissue box. He plucks out a sheet then gives it to her, who gladly takes in sneezing her muccus.

"I took the largest shirt I could find since my uniform was drenched also, if you don't mind." Y/n only shakes her head, too tired to even function. "I made soup, it's Serim hyung's recipe. He always makes it when I'm sick, it might be less tasty though." He rubs his nape nervously.

"You can freshen up first then come out to eat." Y/n lays down on her bed, wanting to go back to sleep. "Y/n no, you won't get any better." He tries to pry off the girl from her mattress, covering herself in her blanket.

Seongmin prays to the gods as he picks her up, carrying her to the bathroom then drops her down. "Brush your teeth at least." He runs out of the room to the living room, blushing.

Y/n brushes her teeth and washes her face with her daily cleanser, lazily because all she wanted to do was rest.  She steps out off the restroom then heads to her living room beside the kitchen, dropping herself on the couch.

Seongmin notices then brings her bowl of soup and crackers on a tray, placing it on the tiny coffee table. "Hyung said hot tea was the best for a cold." as he pours tea into a cup, giving it to her for drinking who refuses. He holds her soft hands then guides her own hands to bring it up to her lips, drinking it after cooling down.

"So what do you want to do for today?" He asks her that only shrugs. She then remembers it was a tuesday.

"Ah, I got a shift later at the cafe!" She tries to get up but was hold down by the boy sitting beside her on the white sofa.

"It's okay, I told Taeyoung to cover for you since you are sick."

"But don't you have school?!" She widens her eyes, then cups his hands in hers. "I'm sorry you had to skip school because of me, I'm such a bad girlfriend and-" she closes her lips shut after realising what she said. They both blush, letting go of each other's hands.

"A-a why were you standing in the rain, yesterday?" As soon as he said that, Y/n looks down sadly. "You don't have to share with me if it makes you uncomfortable." She gives him an 'It's okay, I will talk' look as he nods.

She shares what was bothering her, knowing she could trust him. From her best friend acting weird since the day she introduced him to her, to her telling Y/n about her feelings. He listens closely to every detail, understanding her. Once Y/n finishes telling her story, she starts to tear up again from the guilt.

"Ya, don't cry~ It's my fault for coming into your life." That made Y/n cry harder. She didn't want to make Seongmin feel regret for being the most precious someone that ever happened to her. "Why are you crying more?" he frowns looking at the girl crying.

"Don't say it's your fault for coming into my messy life- I like you alot." Y/n said while wiping her tears and snot from her nose. Seongmin felt fireworks in his stomach, he wanted to confess back to her but it was not the right time since she's sick and crying.

He hugs her not caring about catching a cold, she embraces him back while lessening her tears. "How about we watch a movie on my phone to make you feel better?" Seongmin suggests as he takes out his phone, turning on a Disney movie he convenient saved. She nods as they release their hugs then scoots closer to him.

The whole day consists of Seongmin taking care of a sick Y/n who refuses to eat anything. She felt lucky to have a guy that cares for her, though he also panics on what to do then texts his friends for advice.

Hi today we get to vote on what our fandom name is, I voted for lumini cause it sounds the cutest hehheehe VOTE FOR LUMINI PLEASE hehe have a nice day <3