"A Talk" ~14

Corbyn POV

"Come on," she said letting us into the kitchen.

It was a small house. There wasn't much space. The kitchen and the dining room were together. I saw Kaitlynns grandmother making food.

"Hello, I am Beth, would you like anything?" The grandmother said to us all kindly.

Kaitlynn looked at her. Beth then went in the fridge and grabbed a water. She handed it to Kaitlynn.

"Anyone else?" She asked looking at us.

"Got any soda?" Zach asked. I elbowed him in the stomach.

"What was that for?" he whispered to me.

"Yes we have soda what kind?" Beth said looking in the fridge.

"It was for saying it like that..." I mumbled to him.

"Coke..." Zach said nodding to me.

Kaitlynn giggled. I was not sure what at. She was looking at me and zach though.

Zach was handed his soda and Kaitlynn was handed a basket of bread. Then some butter. Kaitlynn placed the bread aside and grabbed a piece.

She did not put butter on it or anything. She ate it like that. Beth walked out of the kitchen.

"So, they were a few members of my pack. I know I have meet little of yours Jonah. Unfortunately you will not be able to meet all of my pack today." She said with a sigh.

"I understand you have 40 members it would be extremely difficult to meet them all today." Jonah said looking at her.

"I am at the understanding that you are in charge of you five and your siblings, right?" She asked jonah as she took a sip of her water.

"Yes our parents have another alpha," he said grabbing bread.

"Okay, what are all of your strongest powers?" She said looking around at all of us.

"Hearing," -Daniel
"Speed," -Zach
"Jumping" -Jack
"Sight" -Me
"Smell" -Jonah

"Good to know." She said "The vampires aren't that far from here, we only got attacked a month ago for the first time. There were some injured but no deaths. The second time was a week ago. That is when they killed."

"I am sorry for you loss," I said.

"It is fine. She we be missed but that is what life is about right? It's just living until you-" Kaitlynn got cut of.

"Hey Kaitie, can I join the meeting?" Myles said walking in the room.

"Myles your not old enough," Kaitlynn said patting his head.

"Please!" He shouted at Kaitlynn.

"Maybe when you get your charm." Kaitlynn said with a sigh.

"When will I get that?" He said looking at her in excitement.

"When you are ready," Kaitlynn said trying not to come off rude.

"But I am ready now!" He screamed. His eyes turned red and claws came from his hands.

Kaitlynn got up from he sit and growled at him. Her eyes turned a dark red. She hand wolf like teeth.

"No you aren't! Now go!" She yelled.

He left a seconds later. Kaitlynns eyes went back to normal.

"As I was saying we need to get the rest of your pack here. It would be easier then moving my pack." She said with a sigh.

"I will let them know." Jonah said getting up from his seat and walking away.

Kaitlynn did not sit back down instead she walked outside.

"You should go talk to her dude." Zach said drinking the rest of his soda.

"Yeah you should!" Jack agreed.

"Did anyone just see how she reacted?" Daniel asked looking at us. He was shocked at how mad she got.

She was tiny and looked like she could not hurt a soul normally. But when she was mad. She looked like she could kill someone.

"Yeah I think I am going to let her calm down." I said with a sigh.