"Thank you" ~15

Kaitlynn's POV

I looked at my brother. He was starting to whimper. I yelled at him. He went back to normal and walked away. I took a second but I went back to normal.

"As I was saying we need to get the rest of your pack here. It would be easier then moving my pack." I sighed.

"I will go tell them," Jonah said standing up to walk away. He walked away as I closed my eyes.

I turned to the door and walked out. I need a break. The outside calmed me down. When I got outside I went to the edge of a wooden deck. There was a railing so no one fell. I sat down and stuck my legs through the bars.

"I am a monster," I whispered to myself, "I just screamed at my brother. I am a monster"

I sat there and closed my eyes. I almost just hurt my own brother. I sat there.

A few minutes later I heard a noise. I turned to the door. Corbyn walked out. I looked at him and then land beneath me.

"Hey," he said.

"Hi," I replied pulling my legs back to my body. I crossed my legs.

"Are you okay?" He asked sitting next to me.

"I am fine, just feel like a monster..." I sighed. I mean I was one.

"Why? Your not a monster." Corbyn asked me sounding concerned and confused.

"I am did you see me. I could have hurt my brother!" I screamed back at him, before he could say anything I let out a sigh and said, "my own blood."

"Hey it's okay." He tried to comfort me. He patted my back.

A few tears went down my face.

"Come here," he said hugging my head.

I laid my head on his shoulder. I started to cry. I covered my mouth with the sleeves of my hoodie.

"Hey, hey its okay..." he said still hugging me. "Let me tell you something I had been told."

"Your are not a bad person, you just had negative things impact you. But that doesn't make you a bad person. The only time you become a bad person or a quote on quote 'monster' is when you let the negative thoughts and things make you hurt other people." He said with a smile.

"Thank you." I looked up at him. I had stopped crying. He looked down at me.

We sat there for a second. We exchanged a look. I looked in his eyes as he looked in mine.

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

Quick authors note:

Corbyn speech is something I heard from a friend in rp. I would like to thank that person. Also I am sorry for it being sort.

Go follow the person who made the speech at thegreendove008

Thank you!