Chapter 11: Why?

Disclaimer: the following contains sexual content, if you don't like books like this please leave. I don't feel like arguing wit anyone 💀
(I recommend playing the song as you read. It deepens the mood of the story)

When I had finally reached my climax , he stood up without saying a word. He turned to walk away by I grabbed his hand and reached for his pants button.

He softly pulled his hand from mine and pulled my hand away from his pants. "This wasn't for me to feel good, it was for you...please don't try to argue me down..." he let go of my hands and walked out of the room.

I put my pants back on and grabbed my dry off towel so I could take me a shower. I turned the water on and took my clothes off.

As I stepped into the see through shower, The water instantly calmed my nerves, but the feeling of him never left my body. It was fucking my mind up.

All I needed to feel better was him...he was all I wanted...he was all I needed. I closed my eyes and slowly moved my hand down to my private area. I leaned my head back and tried imitating the tingling sensation that was there once before.

No matter how hard I tried I was not achieving that goal. I groaned in frustration and removed my hand.

"You don't have to do that, Kaylee." I jumped at his words. I looked at him with blood shot cheeks full of embarrassment. How did I not hear the door open?

There is nothing that I want more in this moment than you....but it wouldn't be right. That would be taking advantage of you" he looked at me with sincere eyes.

"It's not taking advantage if I want it just as bad as you do, Michael" I stepped out of the shower and slowly walked up to him.

He began to back away from me, lust in his eyes, but no emotion in his body. It was if his brain was telling him yes, but his body, no.

As I had trapped him against a wall as he did to me earlier, I got down on my knees and looked up at him with wanting eyes.

I unbuckled his pants and as I was about to pull them down he stopped me. He grabbed my chin and gently made me look at him. "If I start...I won't stop" he warned.

"Well..that's a chance I'm willing to take, Michael" I could feel his whole body tense up as those words rolled off my tongue.

"Kaylee-" I cut him off with a simple 'shhh' "relax, I know what I'm doing" I pulled down his pants, then his boxers.

I looked up at him for confirmation. He gave a hesitant nod of his head and I proceeded on with pleasing him.

I moved my head up and down his shaft for a while. His head was tilted back and his mouth was slightly agape. I grabbed his hand and placed it on the back of my head giving him. Complete control.

"Do what you want with me" I whispered. "Fuck.." He mumbled under his breath. I opened my mouth and slowly bobbed my head back and forth.

He clenched his teeth in pleasure, increasing the speed of my head. My eyes watered, but it felt good.

This continued on for a few minutes, but he soon removed himself from my mouth before he let go. "You should've stopped" I pouted.

"Don't do that" he said almost in a moan. He lifted me up on the counter and went down to pleasure me as well, but I covered myself wit my hand and 'tisked' him.

"You've already done that for me...give me what I want now" a smirk appeared on his lips, almost devilish.

He picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist as my hands interlocked behind his head. I took a big whiff of his intoxicating fragrance and smiled.

My dreams were finally becoming a reality. Before he inserted himself I took his lips into mine. The smacking of our lips filled the entire bathroom and I'm almost sure everyone was listening behind the door, but I don't care.

He pulled his lips away from mine causing a sharp smack. His hands tightened around my waist as he began to insert himself.

Even him pushing the tip in was a bit uncomfortable, but it was nothing compared to the body. I closed my eyes as I felt him stretching me out.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked. I shook my head no and told him to proceed. He did as I asked and pushed the rest of himself in. He sat in me for a while until the pain went away.

He started off slow, but it wasn't enough for either of us. He picked up his pace. The sound of our skin collapsing together was inevitable.

My moans were getting louder, but in a rush Michael took my lips into his. There were a few moans here and there, but they were much quieter.

There was a pleasing sensation deep within in me, the one I felt earlier. The feeling grew stronger and I'm sure Michael felt it as well, because I now began to hear moan erupt from his mouth. He two he's inside me, he pace was now rapped and the feeling of him inside me was a little painful, but a good painful.

As we were finally about to reach our max there was a knock on the door. My eyes flew open and he was no longer there. "Hurry up!" Janet yelled.

IT WAS A FUCKING DAY DREAM?!

I sighed in disappointment. I cut the water off and wrapped my towel around me. I didn't even get to finish the dream. I smacked my lips and walked out of the bathroom.

I walked back to Janets room, as soon as I entered the room a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me into a warm body. They shut the door and locked it. I was very certain of who it was now.

"I want you so bad".....

To be continued......

Idk if this chapter was good or not. I feel like a perv writing it, but when I write I feel the moment with a deep passion lmao😂