35. quarantine

"I'm bored,"you blurted out, not bothering to move from the position you were in; cuddled with Brad as your head laid on his chest, his heartbeat just under you ear.

"We can't do much, baby,"he answered, taking his eyes off the TV screen to look down at you.

"I know, I know,"you sighed, "I really wish the quarantine was over and done. I miss going out with my friends and I miss my parents and basically living normally."

"I know you have, sweets, and I've missed it too, but it's all gonna be okay. We'll get through this,"he assured you, rubbing you forearm with his hand. Only with that gesture, Brad made the anger and sadness vanish from your body.

"I just hope it's soon. I am getting tired of only seeing your face,"you teased with a smile.

"Rude,"he gasped, pretending to be offended, "Isn't my face the best thing to be stuck with during the quarantine?"

"It is,"you chuckled, "Especially with that little moustache."

It's not that you absolutely hated his facial hair but wasn't the most pleasant thing. They'd rub on your skin whenever you'd kiss and leave a big red mark behind and you'd much rather see his clean-shaven, baby face rather that little patch of hair on his upper lip. He still looked handsome, you just had to get used to the change.

"Oi, leave it alone. Took me 24 years to grow it out,"he answered, poking his tongue out at you. You just giggled and playfully rolled your eyes.

"We could shave it and hope it takes another 24 years to grow,"you joked, bursting out laughing a your own joke while Brad let out a series or humorless 'ha's.

"What do you wanna do? Apart from shaving my face?"he asked after you stopped laughing.

"No clue. I'd say puzzles but I really can't be bothered to actually use my brain right now."

"Couples yoga?"he suggested.

"First of all, I don't want to break my bones or you to break yours and also, I don't really wanna exercise right now,"you told him.

"Yeah, me neither,"he agreed with you, before going silent to think again, "What about a fashion show? Like, we can style eachother and stuff."

"You had to Google that, didn't you?"you chuckled as he nodded.

"I Googled 'couple quarantine activities' and every website had this thing."

"If the internet says we should do it, then we should,"you stood up from the couch with a groan, heading to your bedroom.

The next half hour was spent with Brad trying to fit into one on you bodycon dresses and when he finally did, the black fabric was so tight around his body that his glory was very highlighted. You just laughed at the way he walked, moving his hips from left to right while talking in a high-pitched voice. You didn't even care about how stretched out your poor dress would be afterwards, only focusing on how funny Brad looked and how much pain your abs were in from all the laughter. Once he took off the piece of clothing, you were both kind of tired from all the laughter and trying to put the dress on Brad so you decided to just go and lay in the couch, yet again. You snuggled into Brad's side, resting your face on the crook of his neck while his arm was tightly wrapped around your waist.

"That was fun,"you yawned, rubbing your eyes.

"The internet never lies,"he laughed, softly stroking yout hair and in a few moments, you were fast asleep in his arms.

_______________________

hi im not dead. i literally just forgot to post even though i have like 2 drafts-

anyways this is a bit lame but i wanted to write a quarantine inspired imagine. i wish i was quarantined with brad but instead i am quarantined with my parents:)

stay home, stay inside, wash your hands

hope you liked this<3

-sofia