37. hungover

Waking up with a poudning head was always your least favourite thing about hungovers. You didn't mind being tired but headaches were your worse enemy.

You groaned, rubbing your eyes a bit before opening them, only to be blinded by the bright light in the room. You pulled the thick duvet over your head, frowning at the unfamiliar scent. The fabric didn't smell like your lavender detergent; it was smelt like roses. You slowly get out of bed, looking around at the room as you tried to remember where you'd seen that room before. You were certain that you'd been here before but you couldn't put your finger on who's room it actually was.

"You're awake,"a voice you knew very well said, making you snap your head to the door, finding the one and only, Bradley Simpson looking at you. Brad had been your crush for a few years now but you were always a mess around him.

"What the hell?"you yelped, taking a step back, almost losing your balance.

"Bloody hell,"Braldey breathed out when you were steady on your feet again, "Y/n, no need to scare me like that."

"Sorry,"you mumbled, lowering your head to see that your legs were bare. You were only wearing a big hoddie that you supposed was Brad's. Your eyes went wide as you once again snapped your head to him, taking in his lack of a shirt. You didn't even think about how hot he looked shirtless as you shrieked, "Did we have sex?"

Bradley's smile fell as he choked on air, coughing a few times, "Of course not, babe. You were pissed last night, I would never use you."

Babe.

He walked closer to you, your breath hitching in your throat and your hands slightly sweating.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, you're not like that. Why am I here though?"you questioned, sitting on Brad's bed as you were getting dizzy.

"Your friend wanted to stay at the bar a bit more and I offered to give you a ride home but you passed out on the way there and when I searched your bag –sorry 'bout that–  to find your keys. Turns out they weren't there so I just brought you here. I gave you a hoodie to sleep in because you were whining about your dress being too tight and I was going to sleep on the couch but you literally grabbed me and told me to lay with you so I did. You're quite the cuddler,"by the time he finsihed explaining your cheeks were red, your hands over your face in an attempt to hide your embarrassment.

"Oh my God,"you muttered but Brad came to sit next to you, wrapping his arm around our sloutched shoulders which only made you even more nervous.

"No need to be ashamed, it was cute,"he assured you, "Not to mention that the compliments boosted my ego."

"I started flirting with you? I'm never drinking again,"you said to yourself and Bradley chuckled. The embarrassment didn't allow you to actually be happy that you were in his house, in his room, wearing his clothes and he was basically hugging you.

"Don't sweat it, Y/n, I really don't mind. In fact, if that happens when you're drunk, you should drink around me more often,"he sweetly grinned, and that's when the excitement hit you. Bradley was basically flirting with you while his arm was around you and you were wearing his bloody hoodie.

"I guess I'll have to grow a pair and do all that when I'm sober,"you quietly spoke, surprising Brad with your response.

"Yeah, I guess,"he hummed and tightened his grip around your shoulder.

Brad insisted that you stayed with him the whole day because he didn't wanna be lonely -it didn't take much to convince you- and after hours of flirting, a nap and some of Brad's corny jokes, you decided to call it a night a head home. He offered to give you a ride, to which you once again agreed since your house was twenty minutes away and it was getting pretty late, and when you were finally outside your house, you waved goodbye and turned around to walk to your door but Bradley was quick to grab your wrist.

"Would you like to go out with me sometime?"he shyly asked.

"Of course!"you replied excitedly and this time, before walking away, you planted a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Goodnight, y/n,"he called as you walked inside.

"Night, Brad,"you said back and closed the door, smiling and squealing to yourself.

___________________________

okay ngl im pretty proud of this one lmao.

ALSO 20K READS??? I NIGHT CRY I SWEAR- THIS IS UNREAL THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH FOR READING THE BOOKS AND VOTING AND COMMENTING AND AHHHHH

ill stop freaking out now okay

stay safe, stay home, was your hands!

hope you liked this<3

-sofia