PROLOGUE

Love life??

It is a combination of 2 very different words that has a powerful meaning when combined, but has no sense if you split it apart. What is the meaning of life if you don’t even believe that love really exists, and what is Love if you don’t show signs of life while trying to show love for others??

To have a love life is a big decision.. in a lot of different ways… and maybe everyone will be happy if they could control the phases of their life, control it like they were the one who can write the next page  of their life or even edit those part that was already written that they regret , but.. we just can’t, we just have to wait for what will happen next and do the everything we can to make it the best.

                I once decided to fall in love, I WAS very happy until the day that I just crashed down like a helpless airplane that lost power and just stopped flying. A massive impact, 0 % chance of surviving.

But I did.. I survived after everything that has happened.. I was hurt and it was like a roller coaster for me that time that I figured out that I was backstabbed. A Long time passed. but still,  l still can’t seem to find the reason for me to move on… and forget..

                I was forced to make a decision that will affect everyone I know and everything I do, but I have to,  I knew that it could be the end for my happiness but. I still did.

Well it’s been 5 years since that disaster in my life. a lot has happened in the past, I cried, I laughed and other times I was just silently talking to myself in a corner of my apartment. Then there’s time when I’m happy. But I’m still here, left to pick between two difficult choices.

To accept or to pretend.

                I’m just a guy who is wishing that everything that happened to me was just a long dream. And wishing that someday I can find all my lost pieces and be a whole again….

                Hello, I am Linus Jin Young, 23 years old, and this is my story…..