Chapter Two : Sticky Notes

Jourdan’s POV

                “GOOD TO BE HOME!!” – I whispered as I fall down in my couch. It’s the first day of school and I had so much fun with Mr. headphone and his friend. We ate Korean foods for lunch together. Linus looked like a baby that is very excited to eat his very first meal. I hate to admit it but he really looked cute while eating excitedly and finished the meal with a smile. And Raven’s a bit funny too.

Remembering that BFFTLEWE, it made realize that they have this intimate connection between them.

 I changed my clothes, and laid myself  to my soft bed and listened to some music, I tried to sleep but I just can’t. it’s 2:30 in the afternoon and I don’t know what to do to enjoy myself.  I turned my TV on and discovered something in channel 23. It’s a segment about music called Myx, it’s the first time I saw the show, and a music video was shown by the VJ. It’s  a Korean song that was originally recorded by a girl group.

It sounded nice. I got LSS with the song even if I didn’t know the lyrics, I easily memorized the melody of the chorus part.. and as I walked around my apartment looking for something to eat. I kept on repeating that tone. But there are these words that  I remembered about the song  “Saranghae no ini kimidero kureo wo tonhe meoi meoki” I was so curious about the meaning of that phrase so I decided to search it up.

Google said, “  I love you and with this feeling we’ll go together “ I took a picture of the screen of my laptop using my phone, I wanted to treasure that photo,  the lyrics was so meaningful and I don’t want to forget about it.

Something popped out of my mind.. Linus and Raven. Their friendship seems too deep and I told myself. “ Someday I will be connected to a person that deep as well”

(END OF POV)

                The night came, I wasn’t planning on eating dinner cause I’m trying to lose weight, but I got really hungry and really needed something to eat. I remembered that there is this Convenience store my mother told me about. She said it’s called mini-stop and the other one is 7-Eleven, i walked through the park until  I reached the city, it’s just 150 meters away so it’s not a burden for me to walk.. besides it’s night time so it’s fun to walk around.         

                The first I saw is Mini-stop, I entered and looked around for something that looks delicious,  and I spotted this rice in  a bowl meal they called “Toppers”.  I ordered one serving of Burger steak meal, a Cup of sundae and a can of Choco latte”. I finished everything in the store, and before I left I bought another Chocolate sundae so I’ll have something to eat on the way home.

It was so cold outside, but it doesn’t bother me at all, it makes me feel like I’m in the streets in Seoul. I wasn’t expecting anything that night but I’m surprised that I bumped into Jorge in the park.

“Jorge!! , hey! “ I called.  “ Oh!  Linus!! It’s you” she called back.

                “It’s already late, what are you doing outside?” I asked her with a puzzled look. “ just strolling, I can’t sleep”, how about you? What brings you out here at this time?”

“Well, I just came to Mini-stop and bought some snacks for my dinner.”.  I quickly answered “Oh, that. So you heading home now?”

“Yeah, im on my way home, then I saw you, where are you going anyway?”