Ch.46: End of the Day

This day wasn't so bad but it could've been better. Some teachers were cramming in stuff that they haven't even taught yet. Lunch was a mess as well. Jessica wanted to sit at the table with them,but Logan was there. Edward wanted me to go sit with him and his siblings. So, Bella and I knowing that we don't have classes after lunch. We just went to McDonald's.

When we got to McDonald's, Jamie and Dylan were there as well, but they left. Mike appeared with Jessica and Lauren soon.

"Oh,hey!," Jessica said.
"Hey," both of us said.
"Hi Bella and Chloe," Lauren said.
"Hi Lauren," Bella greeted.
"What are you guys ordering?," Jessica asked.
"I'm getting a salad," Bella said.
"A McDouble and Chicken nuggets," I said. "Yes, I'm that hungry".

They all started to laugh and we ordered our food. Bella and I sat over by a small window in the corner. The others came and sat at the other table. Bella clearly wasn't in the mood for Jessica or Mike, but she was surprised by Lauren. Bella made it known that Lauren hated Bella's guts the minute she sat at their table. She didn't even know why Lauren even hated her.

Now, Lauren was being friendly to Bella and was trying to make Bella her friend all of sudden. For some reason since moving here, everybody wants to be friends with me. There was two girls named Cynthia and Taylor who wanted to talk me during P.E. which was cool. I learned they were twin sisters and are exactly alike. They even thought Bella and I were twins.

"This week is prom!," Jessica exclaimed.
"I know," Bella said.
"Are you going?," Jessica asked.
"Yeah, I'm taking Jacob," Bella said.
"Chloe, are you going?," Jessica asked.
"Yeah, I'm going with Edward," I said.
"Interesting," Mike sighed.

Bella punched his arm lightly. He laughed and smiled. Jessica went onto talking to Lauren and she clearly wasn't listening.

"Oh, Dylan Taylor is having a party on Friday," Jessica said.
"Dylan Taylor?," Mike asked.
"Jamie Lewis's friend," Jessica said.
"Oh, the one with the really piercing eyes?," Mike asked.
"Yes," Jessica said.
"His eyes?," Lauren questioned.
"He has amazing blue eyes!," Mike exclaimed.
"So, you took time out of your schedule to stare at the hot guy's eyes?," Lauren asked.
"Yeah," Mike said.
"Weirdo," Lauren laughed.

We all went down to La Push afterwards. Bella immediately went with Jacob. Two of Jacob's friends named Seth and Quil came over to us. Both of them were really funny.

"Wow, you look like Bella!," Seth admired.
"Yeah, we're identical cousins," I laughed.
'That's cool!," Quil exclaimed.

The two of them joked around with Mike and Jessica. I just started to walk along the waves with Lauren. She had their blonde hair in a ponytail. She looked upset.

"Lauren?," I asked.
"Yeah?," she asked back.
"What's wrong?," I asked.
"My parents and Logan," she sighed.
"What happened?," I asked.
"They're getting upset because the court wants to send Logan to a mental facility in Oregon," Lauren.
"And they're getting mad at you?," I asked.
"No, they're mad at the judge and Logan's lawyer," Lauren sighed. "And mad at your Uncle because he doesn't want to drop the case".
"Do you want me to- -," I started.
'No, my family needs to learn a lesson," Lauren said.
"But I could- -," I started again.
"No, listen. Chloe, you are my friend and you're already replacing Jessica as one of my best friends. I'm not going to let my brother get in the way of that," she announced. "I'm going to let him ruin my life more than he already has".
"Aww, Lauren," I cried.
"I just want him out of my life!," she cried.
"Well- -," I started.
"Yeah, I know it's excessive," she said.
"I wish you had a better life," I said.
"I do,too," she cried.

I looked back at Lauren because I thought she was crying. At that moment, she wasn't crying. She was leaped and kissed me.