That paper isn't who you are!

There's this feeling you know, where you have done fairly well in the exam but your results tell you you've failed!
This sense of distortion and dejection is both real and obvious.

But you know what actually matters?
Consistency

If you have done hard work, and have learnt something in the process, then you haven't actually failed!
Theres always a newer day, a newer trial to pass the exam be made right?!!

I learnt the importance of keeping constant efforts a little late, but I swear by it now!!

____________________
... I went in the room to see the results already pasted onto the board for everyone to see, I walked in confidently because I thought I had done well!

I scanned through the list to look for my name, alas I had found my name against it was a red mark that read 'failed' (a mere 30% score on the test to be precise)

I moved back in shock, and two tears slipped out from the corners of my eye, while I stood there in shock.

But this didn't put me down, because I had now known what the problem was. I struggled with expressing my answer on the sheet of paper in the examination. now that I knew the problem, I knew it's solution too!
I was to write and practice and I did it for my next exams that were to come.

I think the low marks we get, seen optimistically is an eye opener. Also, it provides the burning fire of motivation that can keep us going
__________________

Sanuq' ri uka fala tans'a illa Masha Allah
(Dua before studying)
__________________

Don't let your result depress you.. Also, don't take higher marks for granted .

Stay neutral, work hard, be truthful to yourself. And have faith in ya rabb!
In sha Allah may every exam you write henceforth be easy (ameen)