Trust em few!

Hey, y'all! I've updated this after like a lifetime. Ain't I?

___________

So... technically, I'm not in a very good place right now both socially and mentally! 

______________________________________________

I've slowly realized, and would want you too to steer clear away from the untrustable.. the foe in your house, the snake in your sleeve! close to your heart enough to end you with just a shard!

With innocence in the heart, I wound my vine of trust around anyone whom I found approaching with a smile, hiding the wicked face away! 
_________________
I knew he was trouble, his ruffled hair, his puffed morning eyes, his captivating smile, his suddenly meaningful talks, his wholesome and meaningful advice when I would cry into my pillow and ruffle my screams onto my shoulder... i knew he was trouble, but i decided to lead it on, to never cease my end with it! My trust, my hope, my life, my soul! i had given up all in the name of my now so-called "friends"... little did i know it wouldn't be as i thought it would turn out!  

You left me, leaving me alone in the cold, with no shelter! with no one to talk to... 
and with nowhere to go!

I would look around to only see your alluring pair of eyes, your beaming silhouette, but found none but the dark of the night!

 I wept, alone... and decided to get up and walk away from my own chains of faith

 I put onto me, just for you
_

_________