『7』Inverted Tsuyu

"Katsuki-kun!" Tsuyu sprung up excitedly.

Katsuki squirmed in his seat as he wanted to get away from the ever approaching female.

"Fuck there's another one." Bakugo huffed annoyed.

Yaoyorozu didn't hesitate to create more chains and they went to tie her up.

"How dare you tie up my baby!" She screeched and was about to attack them but smoke appeared around her and she started coughing.

"Izuku what?" She started to suffocate and as soon as she lost consciousness Izuku's eyes returned to their normal shade and the smoke vanished.

"Thank you" Katsuki said now much calmer that the crazy animal had been sedated.

"All praise Izuku!" Eijiro said excitedly.

"Isn't she your teammate?" Uraraka said a little offended that they were being so rude.

"Yeah but she's crazy." Eijiro said.

"Like more than even I am." Shoto giggled.

"Plus she won't take no for an answer." Katsuki added.

"And she just pissed me off in that moment so I knocked her out." Izuku said with a bored look on his face as he looked around the room. In all honestly he didn't care if she attacked or killed them but she called Kat hers so he needed to do something.

"She'll probably be up in a bit so I'd be quick about restraining her." Izuku added.

"Yeah despite hiim being team leader she's like the only one that doesn't listen to him." Eijiro adds.

Asui looked a little sad that no one liked her doppelganger and Uraraka noticed and lightly nudged her with her elbow.

"If they're our opposites and no one likes your opposite that means the opposite is true for you and everyone likes you right?" Uraraka smiled and whispered to her making Asui smile too.

"If any more of you guys come I'm about to kill someone." Bakugo said.

"He's so scary, Zuku protect me!" Katsuki wiggled in his spot as Bakugo glared at him.

"Piss off or yo-" Zuku started to threaten Bakugo but stopped when Kirishima dragged Bakugo back onto the couch and quietly scolded him about being an asshole. Bakugo simply responded with a 'tch' noise.

"So Midoriya any of you guys in relationships yet?" Izuku asked trying to make small talk again.

"W-what?" He stuttered shocked that his double was talking to him.

"Oh my god." Izuku mumbled to himself. "Are. Any. Of. You. Guys. Dating. Yet." He said enunciating his words.

"Oh, uh no?" He said and it sounded more like a question, "I mean not that I know of."

"Ooh how many of you guys are dating!" Ashido asked excitedly.

"Well Eijiro and Denki are, everyone knows Mashirao and Toru are secretly a thing however that works, I think also Fumikage and crazy over here are dating." He gestured to the white haired girl chained up.

"Oh and Hanta and Denki dated for like a couple months at the start of the year." Izuku said remembering one last couple.

"You forgot someone." Eijiro raised his eyebrows and smirked.

"No I didn't." Izuku frowned trying to rack his brain for someone he was missing.

"Ochaco..." he said with a shit eating grin.

Izuku's eyes widened. "That doesn't count." He huffed.

"Well now I have to know." Ashido said excitedly taking in all the information and comparing it to her own ships. The only one not mentioned was Bakugo and Midoriya or Todoroki and Midoriya but she was working on it.

"Eijiro I will incinerate all of your bones and torture for you eternity." His eyes flashed red.

"Ah Zuku!" Katsuki said as his chair was knocked over from the burst of energy coming from the magenta haired boy.

"Oh shit, sorry." Izuku mumbled and his eyes returned to normal.

"Besides it's not that bad." Katsuku said trying to calm down his murderous friend.

Izuku huffed and didn't argue. Often if he tried to argue any more with Kat, the navy haired boy would end up crying and practically guilting him like a child. For a shy crybaby he was quite good at getting his way when it came to Izuku.

"What are you waiting for, tell Mama Mina!" Ashido said in anticipation.

"Well there was a brief period where Izuku and Ochaco were a thing."

"We were drunk and it escalated." Izuku yelled over his shoulder but not facing anyone. Katsuki was still tied to his chair and laying on the ground.

"Someone help me." He whined.

"Help yourself you fucking villain!" Bakugo spat.

"Don't talk to him like that!" Izuku yelled at Bakugo as he swiveled around.

"And what are you going to do about it?" Bakugo growled and smirked.

"If you must ask, this." The chains around Izuku turned to threads and he broke through them and punched Bakugo square in the face knocking him onto the ground.

"Kacchan!" Midoriya said in alarm.

"Bakubro!" Kirishima said and both the greenette and the red head helped the seething blonde.

"Fucking hell that hurt!" Blood dropped out of his nose.

"I told you not to talk to him like that." Izuku said smugly and grabbed Katsuki's chair to stand it up.

"Thanks Izuku." Katsuki smiled. "You're my hero again." He said under his breath.

"I'm no one's hero." Izuku said roughly turning away from the boy.

"Also I'll spare you the trouble and just sit here." Izuku said sitting back on his chair. "You wouldn't be able to hold me anyways." He laughed.

"How could you suffocate me like that! I could have died!" Tsuyu yelled sounding pissed and sad.

"Trust me if I wanted you dead you wouldn't be here right now." Izuku said calmly making everyone around him nervous.

"Right." She said quieting down.

There was another pop and Izuku abruptly stood up.

"How are we getting our asses kicked so bad!" He said angrily shooting a blast of flames at the hole that a boy just fell through but it closed up before his flames could reach and it just scorched the ceiling.

"Fuck!" He yelled annoyed.

"Izuku is that you?" The boy asked. He looked around the room to see everyone. "So you were just transported here and not erased off the face of the earth, that's a relief." He said.

"Oh like you really care, you were probably slacking off nearby and got ambushed." Denki said scrunching his nose.