『9』Inverted Fumikage

"Yeah whatever, hey Fumi" Izuku frowned frustrated.

"If Hito drops in here too we're fucked" Shoto said enthusiastically.

"Can you just like... i dunno try not to sound happy about that?" Izuku groaned.

"Oh who are you guy... WHOA you look like me if I was edgy!" Fumikage said to Tokoyami.

"I know right!" Shoto said.

"And those two are at it again..." Izuku groaned.

Shoto and Fumikage began rapid fire talking to each other bouncing around from topic to topic.

"Oi shut the fuck up!" Eijro groaned.

"But I missed Fumiiiiii~" Shoto whined.

"You literally were apart for like 10 minutes" Izuku said exasperated.

"It's too long~" Shoto whined again.

"I will delete your voice, don't test me" Izuku said with a completely sweet look on his face that was 100% fake."

Also fun fact: the vibration negation, hehe that rhymes, quirk could literally kill someone if he used it to make their heart stop beating instead of affecting their vocal chords. Have a lovely day everyone~

"Also just to clarify I don't have to take Shoto out for a walk right?" Katsuki shyly piped up.

"I don't care at this point, we have bigger things to worry about than that. So far Hitoshi's the only one left so if Ochaco doesn't show up soon we're gonna be stuck here." Izuku said dismissively.

By now all the villains had escaped their bindings by either hidden lock picks or found some innovative way to use their quirk to do it. But because of Izuku's commands they still sat there, on edge because of the glares of the heroes sent their way.

"Yeah more important things! Like I dunno, giving Bakubro his voice back!" Kirishima frowned but let's be honest it was more of a pout.

"Oh, right. Forogt about him, he was being so nice and silent." Izuku said smugly causing Bakugo to lunge at him angrily mouthing off to him silently. "If he starts screaming soon as I give him his voice back I won't hesitate to remove it again." He said looking a mixture of bored and annoyed.

"R-right, he'll be on his best behaviour. Right Bakugo?" He said hesitantly to which Bakugo simply crossed his arms.

Izuku figured that was a good enough responce and with a flick of his wrist everything that had absorbed into Bakugo's skin resurfaced and splashed onto the ground.

"You BasTA-" Bakugo started but Kirishima quickly covered his mouth with a hand.

Izuku rolled his eyes and sat on the floor. "Might as well make myself at home for if Hito drops in"

Katsuki looked at Izuku sitting on the ground. "A-are you surE AHH!" Suddenly his center of balance was horribly off and he fell onto Izuku's lap.

Once he looked up he saw Shoto standing leaning over the two with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"S-shoto!" He whined, blushing lightly from being on Izuku's lap. He was also bracing himself, fully prepared to be thrown off by Izuku. But after a minute nothing happened. He cautiously looked at Izuku's face and saw him sitting there with an overall apathetic look on his face minus the tinies hint of a blush dusting his cheeks.

Izuku and Katsuki sat in general silence, around the room you could hear Hanta and Denki bickering, Eijiro intimidating the heroes, Kirishima trying to get Bakugo to not start screaming, Tsuyu being annoying, some of the heroes-in-training staring warily at them and whispering, and of course Shoto vibing, dancing around, and being overall completely carefree like always. It also didn't help that Fumikage was being nearly as bad as Shoto was.

They were all just passing the time. Midoriya desperately wanted a teacher to come in and check on them whereas his doppelgänger sat there silently and intimidatingly, (minus the little baby boi on his lap) thinking up possible plans if this came to a worst case scenario.

Then the familiar popping noise was heard and Katsuki bolted up from his position on Izuku's lap.

A boy landed on the ground, more gracefully than anyone else had before and within a second there were three thumps. The sound of feet hitting the ground.

"Damn can't believe you guys would leave it all to me in the end." He pouted.

"I can't believe you were pathetic enough to have to call us." A feminine voice scoffed.

"I know right." Another boy said.

"Well there's no one I would trust more with the job..." Izuku smirked.

HOLY FUCKING SHITTTTT

Bruh getting the inspiration for this chapter was sooooo hard. Like I was stuck at 100-200 words in it for the longest ass time. At this point I'm not even gonna apologize for it being 800 words instead of the usual 1000+ because my motivation really said 'aight ima head out' so yeah...

sorry if I seem salty lol.

So um this is the second to last chapter probably.

And sorry again for not updating in awhile.