Valentine's Gift

Warning: smut
Canon universe
Femkatsuki X Izuku
Aged up characters ( 3rd year)
Word count: 7777 ( wow)
_______________

Katsuki was sitting at the cafeteria, twirling the spoon between her fingers. She was having spicy Curry today. All thought it says spicy, is wasn't enough spicy for her. She liked the type of curry her mother makes, one's that kicks in right after she puts in her mouth and leaves a burning sensation, although she would never admit it.

Kirishima was explaining something to kaminari beside her, occasionally asking for her opinion. It was his was of engaging her in their conversating, which wasn't working quite well today since the only response he was getting was grunts.

"Bro, I think you have something especial planned out tomorrow, don't you" kirishima said as if it was a miraculous discovery.

" Man I told you, it's not like that " kaminari whined, pink dust decorated his face.

"See your blushing!!"

Loud cheering noise came from the table beside theirs, interrupting their conversations. This was by now a normal screen for everyone. Junior girls were talking around their current big three, more like big two since katsuki was sitting with her friends. Something those two do or say always made them scream in euphoria.

It wasn't Izuku however, The reason behind this scream  was todoroki. He had made a beautiful rose with his ice.  And now the girls were screaming again, excited to see different flowers.

Over the year their skill had grown ten times stronger with top control and after last sports festival,  so has their fame. Especially Izuku, the winner of the festival. Among other boys kirishima and tokoyami had gained popularity too but it wasn't just that much.

Katsuki rubbed the top of her spoon, subconsciously, she didn't realize she was staring at them until izuku had locked eyes with her. He gave her his brightest smile which she returned with a annoyed "tch".

"Man those two have gotten really famous huh" kaminari pointed " I'm jealous" .

"No kidding. Yesterday I saw Midoriya receiving a love letter from a first year" Sero commented. It was weird that katsuki didn't notice him join.

" Hei I saw that too. Man that girl was so pretty. I heard he turned her down though. What gives."

Katsuki chuckled. This kind of conversation or atmosphere were nothing unusual for her. She was certain that Izuku would reject everyone else. He was HER  boyfriend after all!

Maybe keeping their relation a secret wasn't the most ideal thing to do. But they were in their final years now, soon to be side kicks of other pro  heroes till they open their own agency. Katsuki swore she'll become pro with own agency within two years and till then or after that , she doesn't want any kind of weird attentions from the media. She doesn't wish to be a gossip material for her relationships or any private affairs, she'll be famous and number one using her power and skills only, the world doesn't need to know anything else. This was the exact opinion of Izuku too. They also wanted to keep it safe, aware that many good relationships have been ruined in the past by false rumours.

" Bakugo could have gotten such fans too. She is the only female in big three" kirishima's point brought her back to reality.

" Yeah but not with that garbage personality." All three laughed out  loud in unison at kaminari's remark.

" SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LOSERS OR I'LL BLOW YOUR FACES OFF." Small explosions were coming out of her Palm as a warning.

Of course this action did nothing but fuel the teasing.This three years they have known katsuki well enough not to fear her threats.