Chapter 2

(I forgot to set the timeline, Infinity war and Endgame are not happening, Peter and (Y/N) are both 18 and seniors in high school so Peter's friend will become your friends. Enjoy!)

Spiderman's pov:

"OH MY GOSH PUT ME DOWN!!!" the girl screamed as she clutched on to me as we swung through the city.

I responded with a chuckle, "Don't worry I'm not going to drop you this is the quickest way to Stark tower only about 5 more minutes."

"FIVE MINUTES?!?! Please don't drop me. I am never ever doing this again, why didn't you warn me?!" she panicked as she held onto my neck even tighter.

"I figured you already knew how we were going to get there.Oh and I was joking we are here." I stated as my feet hit the ground in front of Stark tower.

Your Pov:

I felt like we have stopped moving but I'm not taking the risk of letting go or opening my eyes or else I'm going to panic. 

"Hey uh miss it's fine we are on solid ground again. Also I meant to ask what is your name?"

I slowly opened my eyes to see the ground, "Oh sorry. " I stated planting my feet on the ground and letting go of him. "My name is (Y/N), (Y/N) Fisher."

"Well alright (Y/N) follow me we should go see Mr. Stark he'll know what to do." The hero said walking towards the front doors. The moment he stepped foot inside the building he took his mask off and spoke, "Hey uh Friday could you please alert Mr. Stark we have a situation."

"Hey uh why'd you take off the mask? Aren't you worried about your secret identity?"

"Well the fact that only the Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D agents come through her they all know, and you said you aren't from this Earth so how would you know my name or even what S.H.I.E.L.D is?"

"Your Peter Parker, 18 years old, senior at Midtown High. Your best friend is Ned Leeds and he is your 'guy in the chair' and the only people who know your Spiderman at school are MJ and Ned. And I know S.H.I.E.L.D stands for Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division. It's a secret government agency and Nick Fury runs shield and was the one who started the Avengers initiative. Should I say more?"

"Wait... but how did u... how did you know all that? If your from a different Earth?"

"Remember when I asked you aren't you fictional? That's because on my Earth you, the Avengers, Shield, all that stuff doesn't exist. They are movies and comics and stories. Basically the Avengers to me are like Star Wars films to you."

"Ok ok so your telling me you know everything about us because we are characters in movies on your world? Oh my gosh that is so cool! Also you guys have Star Wars too?"

(possible spoilers if i u haven't seen it)

"First off I thought you would be freaked out. Second yes we have Star Wars and I have watched them all multiple of times. They are so good all though I am struggling with some plot holes in the most recent ones."

"Thank you I thought I was the only one!"

"Okay don't hate me but I think Rey should have stayed dead and Ben should have lived, because then the Skywalker legacy could continue!"

"Okay but what if they both could survive I had a theory..."

(no more spoilers)

As Peter was explaining his idea you heard foot steps behind you so you looked over your shoulder to see the one and only Tony stark in the flesh. "Hey uh Peter we can finish this later, but Mr. Stark is walking this way." you whispered to him.