Ch.2

Third person POV

"Yeah they are" Kayano said.
When Nakamura was resting she was thinking of Nagisa.She liked him since he did his suicide attempt with the grenade.And she teased him so he could have his attention. She liked him a lot and tried to cover it up

The next day.

Everyone came in the classroom and Nagisa saw everyone sitting down and went up to Nakamura and asked how she was feeling."I'm good!"She said.
"Great!" He said with a smile,which made her heart flutter.Then we began class."Alright students were going to be sparring today!" Koro-Sensei said with his big smile.

Soon after it began.Nagisa was up against Karma and Nakamura was against Okuda."Now begin!" Koro-Sensei said and with that Karma vs Nagisa began

Nakamura POV

I was watching the fight and Nagisa and Karma were beat but kept going.Then Karma grabbed Nagisa and pulled him on the ground and beating him.Soon Nagisa was bleeding on some certain areas which made me ask Koro-Sensei if we should stop this.But when I turned to look he was looking at boobs."HEY YOU OCTO-PERV!" I yelled which then he looked at me and nodded left to right,which meant they could keep going.So I turned back to see Nagisa on the ground still beat.Which made me worry so I shouted. "You can do it Nagisa!" Then he got up and axe choked  Karma and knocked him out.And then won.

Nagisa POV

I was getting a beat down from Karma till I heard Nakamuras voice yelling I could do it.Honestly I liked her but I didn't know how to adapt to such feelings.I mean I did get my first kiss stolen by a 20 year old bitch.So when I heard her voice I got up and axed choked Karma and knocked him out.
And so I won.

Third person POV

When Nagisa did that everyone got chills.'SCARY!' They all thought.

Hey guys hoped you liked this chapter toodles