Chapter 2 - Part 1

Blaire checked the information on her phone one last time before setting off towards the Crooked Minx. She had spent ages on getting her eyeshadow right since she doesn't usually wear it.

Lewis told her that he'd meet her outside the bar so she wouldn't go in alone. He also told her that a few of his friends might try to hit on her and if she wanted them to stop to just call him over and ignore them.

She arrived at the bar and noticed Lewis already outside waiting he waved at her and gestured for her to come over. She could hear the music from outside. Seeing Lewis in the same black t-shirt and jeans he was wearing the day before, Blaire was afraid the blue dress matching heels were a bit too much however, one look through the door and she realised she was fine.

"Nice shoes" Lewis tells her.

"Thanks"

The two of them walk through the door, Blaire could hear the music clearer and a low buzz of chatter amongst people.

Lewis started talking to a boy with blonde hair and Blaire suddenly realised she knew literally no one.

"Hey, I don't know if I've seen you before, do you come here often?" a soft voice says from behind her, she turns around and is met with a pink-haired girl.

"No, I just met Lewis like yesterday and he invited me to this party"

"Well, nice to meet you" she smiled then paused as if to think about something "I'm Amy"

"Blaire"

Blaire and Amy talked for a while before Lewis returned to them.

"Oh, I see you've met Amy"

Blaire nodded and Amy smirked.

"Can I get you girls a drink"

"Sure" Blaire said.

"You know me too well" said Amy.

When Lewis left Amy turned to Blaire. "You know, this isn't really a party"

"What?"

"I mean, who hosts a party in a bar, where anyone can walk in?"

"I never really thought about it."

"He just couldn't figure out a better way to ask you here."

"But why does he know everyone here"

"He's a regular here" then Amy grins "he tried the same thing on me, little did he know, I don't like boys"

"Oh cool, I'm bi myself"

Amy smirked.

"Don't tell him I said anything though" she quickly added.

Lewis bought the drinks and brought them over, one in each hand. He took a sip of the beer he got for himself and sat down.

"So how old are you?" Lewis asked Blaire

"Nineteen"

"We're both twenty"

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 04, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Standbi जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें