Chapter 4

Bakugou's P.O.V

The hell is wrong with me!? I mean she is cute, but i'm fucking jerk, that damn nerd deserves an apology from me. Just.... Not right now or todsy, I don't know..

I walked the oppisite direction from Y/N and looked out a window seeing Y/N laying by the old sakura tree, it looked like she was praying. Thats my fault, I probably have her fearing for her life...

Y/N P.o.v

I sat at the old sakura tree sitting on my knees I was talking to a little squirrel, stupid right? Eh I'm a sucker for cute animals alright!? I picked up the squirrel "I'm gonna name you Sandy, Sandy Cheeks!"

(Spongebob refrence)

I giggled as I held Sandy on my shoulder and picked up my book bag and began to walk through the gates leaving the school campus.

I suddenly felt a strong ass breeze and got dizzy, I stumbled and tripped around, once I reached the sidewalk noticing I was a little too close to the road I tried to back up but it was too late, I was already falling onto the road. I hit the cement causing my forehead to spill blood, I looked up seeing an incoming car. This is it, this is where I die, single and alone... I closed my eyes for a while, until I opened them and woke up in a bedroom that looked nothing like mine. Whos house is this...?