Goblin self care

Salutations goblins, gremlins, and stalkers of the night! Wait wait wait- hold up..

[you hear a whisper. You can't tell where it's coming from.
A note appeared on the floor. Pick it up?
💚 (Pick it up.) (Don't!)
You pick up the letter.]
——————-
Thank you to the three people following me! I didn't expect anyone to find my profile at all, let alone follow me! You may have noticed that there is no actual content yet in my main book. Please be patient! Im trying to get out of a slump I've been in this year, and sitting still is not easy for me. I CAN tell you this though...
The first chapter of that gosh darn book will be out soon, mark my words.
Thanks again for warming my mossy green soul <3
Sincerely,
qwp112
—————
Alright, alright, I'll cut the sappy stuff.
It's very important for humans and goblins alike to take care of themselves. You obviously know how humans do this, but what about the goblins? Here are some ways to take care of your goblin friends, or yourself!
1. Please please please at least get SOME sleep. Feral children need rest too, ya know.
2. DO. NOT. EAT THAT MUSHROOM. Hey- HEY, nO-
3. Iz fun 2 stick ur claws in dirt, but 🅱️lease wash ur hanz!
4. Gift your goblin friends some moss! It helps with stress, trust me.
5. Going outside = aBSOLUTELY Y E S.
6. Whether you are human, or gr33n fren, remember to talk to people! Larry the stair lurker recommends that you do this virtually, thanks to the current pandemic.
7. Hydrate yourself and your plants! (If you have any)
14. Eat somthn w/ a C R O N C H