Prologue

Fiona's POV: 

     "Hi Cody! I'm home!" I called. I was going to tell him today that I'm pregnant and I won the lottery! No answer. I found Cody in the living room with a pice of paper clutched in his hand.

     "Sign this." Was all he said before thrusting the paper into my hand. A divorce paper?

     "W-what? Why?" I asked. 

     "Do it now!" He shouted. "I already packed everything. You want an explanation? Look at this." I looked at it. It was clearly Photoshopped, me and another boy that I didn't even know kissing.

     "That's clearly Photoshopped!" I screamed. 

     "But Claire, my sister, showed me this! She would never lie!" Cody replied angrily. "Just get outta my house!" Oh. Obviously Claire is teaming with someone, but fine. If he says so.

     "Fine. But I gotta tell you, I won't be the only one you kick out today." I said.

     Cody's POV:

     "Fine. But I gotta tell you, I won't be the only one you kick out today." Fiona said, turning around on her heels as she called the Uber. Wait. What? Not the only one that I'm kicking out today? What does that . . . no. No way. She's pregnant? I looked again. She's gone!

     "Fiona! Wait!" I scrambled outside as the Uber car drove away. I clapped my hands onto my face. Great. I screwed up. Big time this time.