Arc 1: Chapter 3

Elizabeth's pov

I cry about two or three hours as I couldn't this was happen because my parents were liars and murders. I couldn't lived my dream as a writer or have my freedom. Everything I ever want was tore by parents's crimes and sins which I'm paying their sins and price because I'm their favorite daughter. Why? God, I never did anything wrong or bad in my life. I'm faithful Christian girl and I believe in good and God. I hate this, I hate this so much. I soon heard knock on the door which I soon move my head from bed and I wipe the tears from my eyes that red along with nose before asking who is it. "I'm Elaine, the therapist that Grizzly and Serpent sent for you" she soon says which I sat on the bed and told her to come in.

The door soon open and reavaling a girl walking in. She was a beautiful and slender pale skinned young woman of very petite frame and mature features. She has a long lengthened blonde hair and very beautiful big golden eyes with long, black thin eyelashes. She was wearing a collar white dress with a blue ribbon and black leggings, lastly white dolly shoes. I was amazed by her as she soon looked worry. "Hey, are you okay?" She asked as she rush towards my side. I shook my head as saying 'no' since I lost everything. Now, I'm prisoner of a cocky, cruel and arrogant person who's I don't know the Crime Boss or Demon King of American Mafia.

Elaine looked at me with sympathy as she place her hand on my shoulder. "Not everyone in the Seven Deadly Sins are bad, Mademoiselle. Grizzly, Serpent, Goat and Fox are very friendly and caring along with Boar and Lion. Meliodas might be sometimes mischievous but he's good when you get to know" she soon said which I looked at her in some shocked and confused. I don't think he's good. I mean he spare me because of my looks and pity me which he will use me for getting to my Dad and so called Saint Chevaliers De Leoneis. I soon asked Elaine how sure she is with them which she looked suprised before she small smile. "Well, let's say that my whole life been in Mafia's side. Me and brother were children of Jean Pierre Laurent the officer of Mafia and one of the most trusted to Drake Family" Elaine soon said.

I looked at her which I knew about Jean Pierre Laurent. He was the head of the Police Department of the north of Los Angeles. He and his wife Marjorie died in a car accident years ago which their children got adopted by friend of their family. Elaine is that younger daughter of Jean Pierre and I have a feeling her older brother Harlequin Laurent might work with the sins. "My parents were killed by the Russian Mob who mistaken my parents working with French Mafia dueling we're french. They make it seem it was a car accident but my brother knew someone kill them. We got adopted with custody of us by Meliodas's Dad which we made friends and got into a good school. I know Meliodas can a idiot and a pervert which you don't have to be worry about since Di- I mean Serpent will protect you! But he's caring and kind, believe me" Elaine soon said.

I was shocked by her words which I didn't know about it. The Russians kill her parents and they mistaken them for working with French Mafia because they were frenchs. I guess it isn't that bad. We talked for little which she take her leave dueling her minutes were up. I soon sigh as I hug the pillow. For some reason, I didn't feel like to eat with him, Meliodas. I eat in my breaks, so I guess I wasn't that hungry. I couldn't stop thinking about how was Gelda doing. Was she fine, did she find out that I was kidnapped by the Demon King? Will she tell my parents? I didn't want to see them since I know now that they did lot of horrible stuffs and I wouldn't look at them on their faces again.

The sun soon falls down which the moon soon raise up into the pure dark  sky that was beautiful. It was so beautiful. I heard Serpent and Grizzly telling me to go to dinner but I refuse which they respected my wish as they leave me alone. I felt the same way how Cinderella, Rapunzel, Snow White and Belle felt. Lock in in unknown place away from the people I love. Alone, scared and sad. I soon stand up which I went to the wardrobe since it was mine now because this place was my prison. I change into a victorian pink nightgown with long sheer sleeves. I place my clothes on the dresser before I hop into bed, cover my body with the blankets. I soon sigh as I soon felt something in the bed. I soon yelp as Meliodas wrap his arm around me which I blush like crazy.

What's he doing here!? "Quiet, geez. This my room, so I sleep here. I couldn't let you sleep alone since you could have escape. Are you use sleeping with someone on the bed?" He soon asked which I looked at him with pure shocked and burst out of flames before I covers myself on the pillow. Oh God, why he did just ask that. Sleeping someone next to me, I'm fine with that because they were girls. I never sleep with a guy. "Oh shit, you're a virgin" he soon said which I burn more as I heard him chuckles before pulled me close to him. I could hear my speeding heartbeat going crazy. "Don't worry, Princess. I don't bite. Just relax since tonight Serpent and Boar will show you around. Sleep tight" he said which I sigh as I make myself feeling comfort.

I soon fall asleep with my jailer by my side.

Amey78's pov

Meanwhile in St. Mary College house. The dear friend of Elizabeth, Gelda Heidi Bell a American Jewish German student and leader of the dark fantasy book club was upper worry for her silverette. Gelda was biting her nails as she heard that Elizabeth was kidnapped in the café of Hawk and Hawk call the police department about her abducted by the animal mask people. Gelda got calls from Elizabeth's parents which she told them that she didn't know what happen or why they wanted to kidnap Elizabeth. Gelda knew that Elizabeth was rich and many people would try to get her. They been best friends since elementary. She really cares about her more like a sister.

Gelda soon sigh as she grabs her phone and start calling someone. Gelda wait it unlit someone pick it which she sigh of relief. "Hey Zel, I need your help. I need you to help me find my best friend Elizabeth"