Arc 1: Chapter 4

Here is the family name of Bartra before he marries Caroline Leoneis. His real name was Bartra Reyes. He was the henchman of Alphonse Leoneis which he falls in love with beautiful Caroline, Reine Noire meaning Dark Queen in English. After he got married with her, he removed his last name to Leoneis as he created the Saint Chevaliers De Leoneis.

Now with the story...

Elizabeth's pov

The next morning was very weird and frustration dueling that Meliodas was sleeping by my side. It's embarrassing me lot which I would go to my heating point. But we got off of bed which he want changing to the bathroom and come out with a black suit with a dark gray shirt and a red tie. He soon left which I sigh as I can change now. I soon pick a outfit which was a black plain dress with long sleeves. I slip with white leggings and black flats. I looked myself in the mirror which I almost look like a maid. I soon walked out of the room which I soon saw Serpent without her mask. Serpent was lovely beautiful young woman with brown medium-length hair that was tie up into large twintails and has purple eyes. She also has a curvaceous body with well endowed as well. She was wearing a black suit with tight black skirt and buttoned orange peach colored shirt, lastly heels.

I step away since I don't know what to say. Of course, Elaine that she was friendly along with Grizzly, Goat and Fox but I'm unsure how I'm going to get on her good side. After all, I'm the daughter of a killer. "Hey, Princess. How did you sleep? Did something happen since you look nervous. Did the Captain did pervy things on you?!" She nearly shouted as I looked at her in some shocked. Wow, Elaine was right about her. She's very protective. I soon shook my head and saying that Meliodas didn't do nothing with me which she sigh of relief. "Thank God, I want to punch him so bad since he put you on his room, his dirty and pervy room. When he back comes, I'm going to have a long talk with him about women's rights" she end up mumbling while crack her fists. I was shocked while thinking that I will be fine for now.

After that, Serpent give me a tour about the whole place which I find out that it was a mansion. Something related to Bruce Wayne and his mansion along with batcave. She show the kitchen, dinning room, offices, library, and the gardens which they were beautiful. So beautiful and elegant. It's reminds me of the gardens of the Beast's castle in Beauty and the Beast or the beautiful moors in Maleficent. I can't describe it well since it's very beautiful. "The Captain give me this list for you and the stuffs you have to do here. He says give him a alcohol if he wants which is it's stupid as hell. He wants you to clean his office and you can take any break if you want. P.S. from me, if he does anything to you out of nowhere, call me and I will kick his ass" she soon said which I nods.

Serpent soon left which I sigh as I start cleaning the office which was dusty, very dusty. God, he really needs a housekeeper. I put the papers in the right place as I throw bottles of alcohol and the trash to the trash can and whip the dust away with the dustier. I soon sigh as I notice a picture. It was Meliodas with a two persons. One was a man that looks lot like him with his hair was raven black and spiky. The other one was a girl with emerald eyes and a long dark auburn hair as well, light colored skin. Wait, isn't that guy who been dating Gelda since Highschool? Wasn't his name was Zeldris...Drake!? Oh my God! Gelda beening dating the twin brother or brother of Meliodas!?

Oh my God. That must been how they know where I work? Wait, Gelda never told him where I work or about my family name. I guess the other girl be might his sister. She looks very young. I soon got out of the office as I went to the kitchen. I end up making myself a sandwich and eat it outside in the gardens. I sat down on a stone chair as I eat my sandwich. God, I wish I could eat a ice cream or a apple pie. I always like the apple pie. They're my favorite. I soon start thinking how I'm going to get out of here. This place is big and if I leave, they will probably  threat me if I leave again, then they would kill anyone who's close to me. There's no escape from this prison and I guess I have stay like this unlit I find a chance to leave.

I still didn't know why Drake sounds so familiar? Drake...like Odysseus Drake? Wait, isn't that man who was the previous owner of Drake's Crop as well, the CEO? I remember of it since Odysseus been rivals to Leoneis's Inc and my family as well. I heard thag Odysseus pass away from a heart attack and leaves the company to his eldest son. Meliodas might be his elder son which he must been eighteen or nineteen when his father died. This means that the political and rivalry between Odysseus and my family wouldn't just for the companies but for the Mafias and gangs. I can't believe that my Dad or Mom do this kind of stuffs. Why? I mean why they didn't quit it when they have me and my sisters?

They only just want fame, greed and pride for themselves and kill many people who have families? I can't believe it. I just can't. I guess this is why Margaret and Veronica didn't want to new CEO of Leoneis.

Because they didn't want to kill people.