🍋 The Final Night (Lucifer x Reader)

(Picture I used: https://twitter.com/kurekachan/status/1218377362191945728/photo/1 )

Spoiler for Lesson 20-17!!!

*Flashback*

After making a pact with the last brother, I finally felt complete.

Or so I thought...

I felt a sudden urge, Lucifer and his gorgeous black wings, the way his horns curled. So much was running through my head, there was so much I wanted to tell him, to say to him.

I leaned up against him, placing my lips onto his. They were so soft... He kissed me back oh so gently. He comes in close, brushed my hair behind my ear. shivers went down my spine.

"I knew you wanted to do that...And I know what you're wanting to do next...We're heading straight to my room later tonight. You're going to spend your last night in the Devildom there, together with me...all night long, until the break of dawn. Im not letting anyone else have you now...You're mine." He avowed.

My face went red in a snap of his fingers. All I could look at was his beautiful red eyes, the ones that glow in the dead of the night. His lips, lightly moist, I wanted to kiss him so badly again. It was like he read my thoughts as his hand cupped my cheek as he kissed me again.

When he let me go he scooted me out of the room, I was still a blushing mess, I was heating up so badly. Lucifer came up close again and whispered.

"I'll see you tonight my dear..."

And with that the door closes. I was speechless, and walked back up to the attic with the six other brothers.

*End of flashback*

I was folding clothes and packing souvenirs, just packing up. I was so sad, I didn't want to leave, I've never felt so happy in my life. Sure I was scared when I was first brought in, but who wouldn't if you just magically woke up in a different place one day! But I've made such amazing memories with the 7 brothers and even the other exchange students. I'm gonna miss everyone so much!

I was so lost in my thoughts until I heard a knock at my door. I look over to see Lucifer popped in. He greeted me with his smile, I smiled back, my cheeks lightly turning pink.

"Packing up so early...?" Lucifer said, he was leaning against the door.

I nodded, "Less work for me to do in the morning..." I sighed. Lucifer comes close behind me, wrapping his hand around my waist, I looked up at him.

"Well...I'll make sure you visit often. And I'll definitely make sure you remember this night..." He said, he kissed my earlobe, I stiffened.

He grabbed my hand intertwining with his and we walked into Lucifers room. Many candles were lit, rose petals on the ground leading to the bed. I turned around to hear Lucifer locked the door.

"I told you, you're spending your last night with me...And I mean it." He smirked as he comes in close, closing the gap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we move slowly to his bed. He pushed me onto the bed making me gasp. Lucifer kneels down and rubs his hands lightly across my cheek. I was already a blushing mess.

Lucifer's hand slowly went down, he lightly cupped my breast, I gasped again as I see him smirk, he moves his hand lower to my waist. He kissed me again, but more roughly, he had a hand behind my back lowering me onto the bed.

He moved on top of me, straddling me, I was a little frightened as he towered me. He started to unbutton my uniform revealing my bra. He smirked, it was red, his favorite color.