namjoon - falling out of love

-Y/NS POV;

"IM HOME!" namjoon yelled through the house. his voice bouncing off all the walls, reaching to your ears. you rolled your eyes. <great, another day of him treating me like shit>

you said in your head. you dreaded seeing your boyfriend today which wasn't normal. you and namjoon have been in a relationship for 3 solid years.

the love you had for him was crazy, you loved him more than anything. you both never fought and you understood each other, but lately, things had been the opposite. you both were getting into quarrels multiple times a day. it hurt you, but you felt like you both could work it all out and everything would be okay.

you hopped out of bed and you scurried down the stairs. you met a very worn out man who looked at you with a cold stare. "how was work, babe?"

"fantastic." he spoke in a cold tone which sent shivers down your spine.

"is everything alright?" you lay a hand on his shoulder while taking a small step towards him. "never been better" he slid your hand off of his shoulder, not wanting you to touch him.

you deeply sighed. you didn't know if he was mad at you or if he was just having a rough time at work. you didn't really take the time to assume what was wrong with your boyfriend, you just kinda rolled with it because you didn't want to put anymore stress on him.

namjoon walked over to the couch and sat down, sinking into it and closing his eyes. "joon, can we talk?" you tilted your head while waiting for an answer. "um, i'm pretty tired, tomorrow." he looked away from me, trying to avoid you any way possible.

"i really need to talk to you now. this cant wait another day." you furrowed my eyebrows at him, hoping that he'll give in. "okay fine, but this better not take too long, i have more important shit to do." he scoffed and he rolled his eyes. you sat down on the couch beside him and you looked at your lap. for some odd reason you had a bad feeling about the confrontation but you had absolutely no idea of what would happen so, who wouldn't worry?

<what if he breaks up with me? no no no, he wouldn't do that. i'm sure he's just been busy, or maybe his manager's been up his ass lately.> you started to fiddle with your fingers. "are you gonna talk or what?" he raised one eyebrow impatiently. "why have you been so distant lately?"

you were just straight up. "why are you asking me this?" "because i've been feeling like shit for the past few weeks. i don't know what i've done to make you upset or mad but whatever it was, i'm so sorry joon." you looked at him with eyes full of sorrow. "y/n i-i'm sorry." he started to tear up. "i think i fell out of love with you." you froze. it felt like the whole world stopped. "w-what?" your eyes widened and you chuckled. "very funny prank joon." you shoved his shoulder in a playful manner.

"i'm not joking." he said with a straight face. your face immediately went blank. "i'm so so sorry, i-i fell in love with someone else, it's not you. it's just-" "get your shit and get the fuck out of my house. i never want to see your face ever again." you growled out. "y/n-" "did i stutter?" you tilted your head while raising one eyebrow.

namjoon got up and trudged to the stairs. the memories of you and namjoon came running back. now they disgusted you. <this is why you cant trust anyone> you thought to yourself. who knew that the sweetest man who you thought, loved you the most, could lose feelings for you so quickly.