yoonseok - 'coming out'

"i'm home~" hoseok welcomed himself into his shared dorm.

"finally. i thought you'd never come home."

the shortest waddled over to hoseok, giving him a hug.

"aww. did someone miss me?" hoseok looked down at jimin, who had his face buried in his chest.

"i did, but we haven't seen yoongi-hyung come out of his studio since last week. we're all worried."

jimin looked up at hoseok, who had a worried look planted on his face. "have you tried talking to him?" hoseok asked while pouting. it was an adorable habit of his.

"multiple times." jimin sighed while releasing his arms around the taller. "i'll go talk to him." hoseok walked to the kitchen where jin was cooking up some dinner.

"what are you cooking jin-hyung?" hoseok asked while sniffing the air. "you'll see. it's a surprise." jin sung out.

hoseok threw his keys on the counter and slipped his coat off. "so." hoseok began speaking while he hung his coat onto the coat rack.

"what's going on with yoongi? do you know anything?" hoseok leaned on the counter, staring at jin for an answer.

"unfortunately, no. i wish i knew." jin frowned while adding a bit of pepper onto his dish. not once had yoongi acted like this.

if he had a problem then he would eventually go to hoseok but that wasn't the case this time.

"you should go talk to him. maybe he'll open up and say something." jin suggested. "yeah. i should. is he in the studio?" hoseok asked while ruffling his hair. "yeah."

jin sighed to himself as he wiped his hands onto his purple apron, which had the letters WWH (WorldWide Handsome.) sewn onto it.

while hoseok was gone for a few days, jin had learned how to sew and he definitely took advantage of that.

hoseok walked out of the kitchen, making his way to yoongi's studio. a lot of assumptions were made. maybe he was mad at hoseok? maybe he was just in a bad mood?

but hoseok was going to get to the bottom of this. after all, he does really care about yoongi. and he possibly has a crush on him but that definitely wasn't mentioned around the boys.

hoseok was always on edge with his sexuality. he knew that he was attracted to women but he wasn't so sure when it came to men.

since he had a huge crush on yoongi, he guessed that he was bisexual, and he stuck with that, but of course he didn't tell any of the members.

he was too afraid of what the members would say and if it would ruin their friendship completely. hoseok took a deep breath and punched in the passcode to yoongi's studio.

hoseok took a step in the door and immediately grew chills onto his arms.

"yoongi hyung." hoseok started. "why is it so cold in here?" hoseok rubbed his arms for warmth, which he didn't receive.

"why are you in here?" yoongi turned his chair around to meet a concerned hoseok. "i don't even remember giving you my passcode." yoongi added. hoseok laughed.

"you told me your passcode a few months ago." the younger plopped on the nearby futon. "anyways." hoseok sighed.

"what's been up with you? the boys told me that you haven't came out of your studio for quite some time." hoseok tilted his head in concern.

yoongi noticed hoseok's chills. he grabbed his coat which was laying on the back of his chair and handed it to hoseok.

"i'm fine. i've just had something on my mind for a while. don't worry about it." yoongi turned his chair back around, hoping that hoseok would leave but he kept his ground.

"what's been on your mind?" hoseok shifted a bit, waiting for yoongi to answer. the older sighed. "promise me.." yoongi stopped for a second. "that you won't be weirded out or anything."

yoongi brushed through his hair with his fingers. "i promise. now please, tell me what's going on with you." hoseok begged.

"i think i'm gay." yoongi planted his face into his hands. his breathing got rougher as his eyes started to water. "yoongi." hoseok looked at the boy in pure sorrow. he hated seeing his hyung like this. hoseok lifted himself from the futon and turned yoongi's chair around.

he met his hyung, who had red eyes and rosey cheeks. "when did you start feeling this way baby?" shit. the pet name slipped out and obviously it didn't go unnoticed by yoongi, but it calmed him in a way.

"i-i dunno." he sniffled "i just- i started getting butterflies everytime i was around you and i guess i started to fall for you."

yoongi choked out. "i don't see women as attractive anymore, and now i see men a whole different way. like, seeing them as attractive."

yoongi sniffled again. hoseok picked up the older and settled onto the futon. now yoongi was on hoseok's lap with his face buried into the crook of his neck. "so, you like me?" hoseok asked with his eyebrow raised. "mhm." yoongi mumbled into hoseok's neck, which made him chuckle.

"what if i told you that i felt the same way?" hoseok gripped onto yoongi's waist. "y-you do?" yoongi gripped onto hoseok's shirt as he looked up at him. hoseok responded with a kiss, a soft kiss.

yoongi's pov

im not being over-dramatic but i felt like fireworks were being set off as me and hoseok's kiss got deeper. i was so in-love with hoseok. there was definitely no doubt about it. he made me feel so euphoric.

he made me feel things i have never felt before. he made me feel like i was on top of the world, and that scared me.

falling in-love with your own best friend? from what i've heard, that always turned out bad, but just falling in-love with anyone was scary to me. the thought of someone breaking up with me and leaving me in total despair absolutely terrified me, but hoseok changed my whole perspective of love. he made me feel like i was wanted, like i was needed.

hoseok was first to break the kiss. he put his forehead against mine as he was catching his breath. "you're so pretty like this." hoseok chuckled which made my cheeks turn bright red. "you're so shy baby."

hoseok interlocked his fingers into mine. "how about we go on a date?" hoseok asked with a hint of cockiness in his voice. "i'd love to, but when?" i asked.

"i'm free right now. how about we go to the beach? does that sound okay?" hoseok suggested. "that sounds amazing hobi." i smiled.