Prologue-A Not So Happy Upbringing

____________________

Y/N-Your Name.

L/N-Last Name.

H/C-Hair color.

E/C-Eye color.

_____________________

Stands Name-PreMadonna

Abilities-Has the ability to read peoples minds and can pretty much do everything that Star Platinum can do.

Power-A

Speed-B

Range-A

Durability-B

Precision-B

Potential-B

_______________________

{March 17. 1978} {7:30A.M.}

{NO ONES POV}

(Y/N) (L/N) woke up to the annoying sound of an alarm clock blaring. It was 7:30 in the morning. She reached up and turned off the pink Cinderella alarm clock. (Y/N) then tossed off the multi-colored blanket and stumble out of her bed, towards the closet, in hopes of finding something to wear. her room was a mess, making finding clothes near impossible since most of them are on my floor anyway. Once she found something to wear, She headed for the bathroom. (Y/N) and her parents lived in a small town near the east coast. In the bathroom, She got dressed, And brushed her hair free of knots, brushed her teeth, and put on some socks.

(Y/N) headed off to the living room of the 2 story townhouse in the small town of Sara-toga Springs, NY, USA. When she saw her father was just heading off to work and her mother, who was passed out on the old fabric you would call a couch. (Y/N) knew that her mother was drunk, but was just happy she was asleep as she had a rough week. (Y/N) headed into the kitchen to make herself some breakfast. She opens the cupboard door so the light doesn't shine in my sleeping brother's face, and grab the peanut butter, jelly, and two slices of wheat bread. She set the bread on a paper plate, and grab a butter knife so I can start making the PB&J. When the sandwich was made, she also made sure to take her Flintstones vitamins. Even though the the taste of them is horrid, she knows she has to be a good kid for her mother and father. Before (Y/N) went back into her mess of a room to eat her so-called "breakfast" She made sure to get some water and painkillers for my mother.

As (Y/N) finished the tasked her"imaginary friend" made their daily appearance as they were (Y/N's) playmate. She referred to her friend as Pre-Madonna, as they tended to be a bit of a diva. Pre-Madonna had shown up in (Y/N's) life only last year. Her parents couldn't see them through, so (Y/N) thought they were just a figment of her imagination. It was when Pre-Madonna showed up that (Y/N) found out she had the ability to read people's thoughts. She knew she couldn't tell her parents as they would act horridly to her if they found out they had a freak for a daughter.

The bright morning sun quickly turned into dusk as (Y/N's) father finally came home. (Y/N) knew something was wrong as she read his thoughts and could hear nothing. That was strange as (Y/N's) father had very loud racing thoughts. That was one of the first warnings as the night continued on into something sinister. Her mother was finally awake and out of the drunken state she was previously in. (Y/N) couldn't hear her mother's thoughts as well. Her blood ran cold as both her parents turned to the 6-year-olds view and scowled at her. (Y/N) tried desperately to read any thoughts throughout her parents' minds but alas, nothing could be heard. Her mother then pulled out a gun then shot herself and her husband. They both then suddenly dropped dead in a pool of crimson liquid as (Y/N) heard them say something terrible yo her. (Y/N) shrieked in utter terror as her parents were gone.