Ch-1 Tower Of Gray/Silver Chariot

Location: Hong Kong
(NO ONES POV)
(Y/N) finally landed in Hong Kong. She hated, absolutely hated airplanes. When she finally picked up her haggard and stepped off the plane the girl had realized that she didn't know where she was supposed to go. Bryant just told her to fly here so where was she supposed to go? The girl's thoughts were interrupted by her stomachs un human growl. She made her first priority get some grub, then deal with this shit. (Y/N) asked the locals around on where to eat at and they all told her to go check out Suigyoku Shuka.

The girl finally made towards the restaurant when she saw Joseph and a bunch of very tall men approach the establishment as well. "Joestar." She called out. All of the men looked up at me in a mixture of confusion and sternness. They all were very tall, towering her 5'6 inches. Two of the men looked like high school students as they were wearing uniforms for some unknown reason. One had dark hair and dark eyes, while the other had reddish-pink hair and blue eyes. The next man had brown hair in a unique hairstyle and dark eyes. The last man was none other the Joseph. He hasn't changed since the last time she saw him. he had gray hair and green eyes.

(Y/N's POV)
I quickly scanned the minds of the four men as I could not figure out their motives and wanted to be sure I was safe. But was interrupted by Joseph introducing me to the three other men I came to know as Jotaro Kujo, Noriaki Kakyoin, and Muhammad Avdol. As he introduced me, I briefly spoke a simple hello. Joseph gave me a rundown on what happened and why you were apart of this. In summary, he needed you because of your stands abilities. That piece of shit. You all headed inside the restaurant before catching the thoughts of the two tall high school boys. They were wondering if I was in high school and what age I was."I'm homeschooled, and I'm 16." You responded their question. They both looked at you shocked but Mr. Joestar then told them about my stands abilities to read people's thoughts. The group then made it insides the restaurant and the girl was immediately bombarded with questions by Kakyoin. Man was this bitch annoying. You gritted your teeth as you zoned out of the conversation until you heard Joseph speak sternly.

"If we encounter another stand user like the last one on a commercial flight, we're sure to cause a disaster that will affect lots of people. We'll have to get to Egypt by either land or sea." Joseph spoke. "But if we fail to meet DIO within 50 days..." Avdol responded with a sorrowful look. Everyone around the dining table either grunted or nodded except me.

"If we had stayed by those plans, we'd probably be in Cairo by now." Kakyoin pointed out. " I'm aware of that. But it's too soon to worry about it." As those words left Joseph's mouth everyone looked up at him in disbelief as he spoke once again. "A hundred years ago, Jules Verne wrote a story in which the protagonist traveled around the world in 80 days, traveling 40,000 kilometers. That was in the age of trains and steamboats. Even without a plane, in 50 days, we'll be able to travel the 10,000 kilometers to Egypt. As for the route? I say we go by sea. We'll charter a suitably sized boat, go around the Malay peninsula and cross the Indian ocean. it will be the silk road of the sea." Avdol quickly responded that it was the best decision.

As the crusaders' table was finally served the lushes array of foreign foods, a strange man started to approach the group. He had white hair that was style like a marshmallow, as (Y/N) though to herself. without moving a muscle she could hear the man's thoughts of attacking the group but decided that it wasn't her problem and would leave it to the boys. She quickly excused herself from the table before a hand firmly grasped her arm preventing her from leaving. It was the man who was going to attack them. 

The man quickly released my arm and said "excuse me, do you have a moment? I'm a tourist from France, and I'm having a hard time with the kanji on the menu. Would you please help me out?" "You're annoying. Go away." Jotaro and (Y/N) replied."Jotaro and (Y/N) that was rude. It's fine. I've been to Hong Kong many times, I could at least read the kanji on the menu. Why don't you join us?" Joseph told the man kindly. With the words leaving his mouth the white-haired male sat in between the (H/C) girl and the gray-haired man.

(Y/N) was having none of this bullshit. This guy was clearly the fucking enemy. Like how can no one see this? The girl thought as she decided to just keep her mouth shut. She decided she was just gonna let this play out. Maybe it could work in her favor. The man revealed to the crusaders that his name was Polnareff. He went on a tangent about the good in front of us. When he picked up a star-shaped carrot with his chopsticks. "Look, these carrots? They're shaped like stars. Reminds me of something..." everyone at the table except (Y/N) shares a look of seriousness. She who knew from the start, that this fucking french fry was bad news. It was then that the girl had enough and she just snooks towards the door not wanting to fight so early in this adventure. She knew that Joseph would scold her later on but she couldn't give two shits about that old geezer. She got confused looks from all of the men until Polnareff announced that he wanted to have a duel.

———Time Skip because I don't wanna write the Avdol Vs. Polnareff stuff because the I'm lazy———

After Polnereff's cell bud was ripped from his forehead the group made the decision to travel by boat on there next stop.
_____________________
A/N- My writing is pretty rusty but what do you guys think of this fanfic so far? Are there any certain things you want (Y/N) to do? If so just ask and I'll do my best! Also I'm sorry that this is late, I know I said I would update every Friday but School and work have been kicking my ass. Also I feel like this story doesn't make sense and therefore I have a lack of motivation. Anyways thank you for reading 💕
-Kaitlyn