°1 - rumors, new students?

*Bell rings*

Ah! Finally the bell rang! I couldn't even focus what the teacher was saying because of my stomach..

I quickly cleaned up my desk. My friends approached my desk and nudged my arm.

"Hey Sumin, are you okay?
You've been a little moody since Mrs. Jung's class. Are you feeling well? "
She said as she put her hands on my forehead. Yes, that's my name. My full name is Kwon Sumin(권수민). I'm currently in my second year in high school.

The one who just spoke is my best friend Eunha but her real name is Jung Eunbi(정은비). My other friends are SinB, Umji, Yerin, Sowon and Yuju. All of us have been friends since middle school but me and Eunha go way back. Including me, we are called GFriend. Why do we call ourselves that? That's another story tell...
(A/n: Lets just pretend that GFriend has 7 members in this ff )

"Hey guys, come on! Recess won't be long!" Sowon said and the front of my classes door with Umji and Yuju. We then followed them to the cafeteria to go eat. We decided to eat lunch at the school garden since it is quite sunny today. We only bought light food so it is easier to eat.

"Sumin, have you heard about the news? About the new students?"
SinB asked me while scrolling through her phone.
"Kinda... I don't really care about that.  But right now, I will finish this sandwich before the bell rings!"

"That's what she says. And the end, we have to finish it for her." Yerin said, playfully glare at me while the others just laugh. I could only smile and pretty much accept the fact that I have a big appetite but a small stomach. (A/n: nobody asked but that's me irl :'( ....)

"Yah Sumin, quite talking and start eating! Recess ends in 15 minutes."

"I am eating. Do you expect me to put this in my mouth with one whole bite??"

"No, but I like to see you try."
Yuju teased me while the others just laughed by the comeback that Yuju made. I couldn't do any thing but continue eating while glaring at her.

[////////////////////////////////////////////////]
~Yujiju~

Me:
You will pay for this kid.
Just wait and see...

Yujiju:
Uhmmm.....

[//////////////////////////////////////////////]

Yuju stared at the message I sent her a few minutes ago with a frightened face. I just smirked and felt happy inside as my revenge has succeeded! After this, she will do anything to make me forgive her.

*Bell rings*

The bell rang, meant that recess was over. As they looked at me, they were kinda surprised by the fact that I have finished my sandwich just in time before recess was over.

"Congrats Sumin, you finished it!!"
Umji complimented me as well as the others.
"I'm really proud of you Sumin! This is a life achievement!!" Yuju added the compliment that make everyone look at her a bit weirdly.
' Girl, that was a bit too much...'

" Thank you Yuju, and I hereby forgive you for your mistake of teasing me" I said to her and her eyes were sparkling out of joy the moment I said the word “FORGIVE YOU”.