°4 - after that,...

3rd pov

She was finally at her stop and quickly ran to her house.

She couldn't believe how stupid of her. It couldn't have been impossible for him to be here. She remembered him from his eyes to how he walks. He was a part of her life.

But after so long of being separated,  her mind forgot about him. From his tiny details to his very existence.

She could've remember him but the thought of him made her mind to refuse that it was him. She was really clueless to who he was untill the bus arrived and that made her entire body to shock for a good 15 seconds and then froze, not wanting eye contact, untill she arrived at her stop.

He was also clueless on who the person was but didn't seem to bother it too much as the priority for him that time is to lay in his bed for the day after first day of high school. He thought of the possibility of meeting her but said that it was impossible and the chances are low.

At this point, both sides wanted to refuse of the idea of seeing each other again after *6 years of separation.
(A/n: read the ending slot if you are confused :) )

They both were really close as if they were blood related siblings that has never had a fight in their entire life. But after the big fight that lasted weeks between them, she decided to end it. So, her parents had to visit their home country for a while for personal reasons.

He knew about it and didn't care of course, untill 2 years has passed. They decided to stay there for good but his family never got the news.

And then he got to a conclusion that she was gone forever. And that hit him like an atomic bomb. From that moment, he starts to change drastically.

He missed her so much that sometimes he hallucinates. He thinks that she's still here, talking to him and is alive. He would play with her at his backyard while his parents just watched their son play with a friend that they could not see.

His parents were really worried about him and decided to seek help from professionals. He never knew he could have develop such a dangerous disease by just missing her. Even so, he ends up blaming her for everything. From the disease to every little fight that they had. He hated her so much that he wants to kill her himself for making him a mess.

On the other hand, she was doing pretty good with life. Her family was in a good neighbourhood and she lost contact with him.

But giving that she couldn't speak the language fluently, making friends was really tough. She chose to cope in the house as much as she could and try not to interact or socialize with anyone.

Knowing their community, they tend to judge people by the information that they only know or see or heard or watch or listen. She would try her best to just stay to herself and not bother anyone to ask questions like 'where is the frozen food section?' or 'how do i go to this place?' knowing that she sucks at the language.

But she knew that wouldn't work for the rest of her life so, she studied the language really hard and try to use it as frequently as possible. Her parents were really impressed by her improvement and congratulated her.

As they say 'hard works pays off', and that exactly what happened. After years of lonely ness, she finally made friends! Even though the conversation was quite awkward because neither of them knew how to continue it after it ended and they just stare at each other for seconds untill someone breaks the eye contact between them to save them.

It wasn't really a good start but that was the start of a beautiful friendship between seven girls.
______________________________________

Hello everyone!!
Just a quick reminder here.
I changed from 10 to 6 years because if you think about it, they had a fight at the age of 7 and 2 years later he has depression. It doesn't make sense to me for 7-year-olds to have such a big fight then 2 years later he suffered depression. It was too early in life so i had to change the number.
And if you're wondering yes, she is born in Australia , friends with felix her entire childhood and are neighbours.And she is Korean (duh:/ )

I'm sorry for the sudden change of story, I never prepared the whole story line in place. Since this is my first book, I wanted to try and experiment a lot on trying new plots rather then following a certain book's story line or implying this convo or idea from another person's book and just copy pasted it. I rather wait days for new ideas rather than just taking someone's idea and just not bother to change it or make it more like my style. Also, this chapter was inspired by a video I watched on YouTube. How her narrations was just so smooth and funny and realistic made me came with ways to interpret words better because quarantine is making me procrastinate a lot and less productive with what i can do with all the time i have.
Sorry for a long note, its been a while.
Hope you have a good day, everyday.
Please vote and I appreciate every comment.
감사합니다💕