liar.

Alex's pov.

I heard her voice boom from the short distance I stood from the bathroom door

I heard her voice boom from the short distance I stood from the bathroom door. From the tone of her voice alone, I could tell; she was pissed. I retreated to the only place I knew I could ignore her. I searched for some sort of lame distraction. We were both grown ass adults, doing what adults do. Nothing to freak out about. She was blowing the shit all out of proportion. Not like she didn't fucking give up her body to someone else many times before, so what the deal with me? She knew well what she was getting herself into last night.

Blame me if you want, but I couldn't have just pushed her off of me. Whatever it was: the weed, the empty words I'd spit out, or the fact that we were all alone, she wanted me. And I wanted her. Neither of us were to blame, and especially not me. "I don't know what you're going on about, buddy." Ooh. Even I felt the sass in that one. And adding the "buddy" part really sealed the deal. I know what I did. And did I regret it? Fuck no. Who in their right mind would regret getting laid? A sudden, and quite aggressive, rattling of the front door caught my attention.

"Can you at least get the door!" I figured I shouldn't anger the dragon anymore, so I headed for the door. I hoped for a robber to be outside, coming to nab me from her wrath. Looking in the peephole I was sadly mistaken. The "missing" group of literal toddlers had miraculously found themselves back. Cooper, Carson, Aksel, and a few others stood comically close to the door, figuring some sort of cartoonish method of picking the lock. I swung the door open and let them inside.

They all looked exhausted. "There's keys for a reason, y'know." Aksel replied in his usual snarky tone. "Well we would've used them if we had them, you idiot." I waited for them all to file in, looking like a mother letting her teenage sons back into the house after a night of shenanigans. One of the others piped up soon after Aksel. "We lost our keys to our rooms." Typical. "So ... where'd you sleep exactly?" The bags under their eyes, as well as the genuine look of sleep deprivation, spelled it out for me. But it was so much better to hear it from one of them. "We didn't."

I sarcastically nodded, heading no warning to the smell radiating from beside the bed. Cooper was the first to notice. "Holy fucking shit dude what is that smell!" He gagged lunging himself back. Guess I forgot to clean the carpets, whoops. Y/n came storming out of the bathroom, this time fully clothed. Thank god. "The shit you gave me was laced you fucking cunt! So I threw it all up!" Cooper shook his head in disagreement, pulling his shirt upwards to shield his nose. Now he knew how I felt last night. "That smell does NOT come from weed." Y/n stomped her way around the room, picking up random objects I assumed to be hers.

"Well it doesn't fucking matter anyway. I'm going home and I won't have to deal with any of you pricks anymore." The lot of the boys stood up giving their own take on why she shouldn't go. If you ask me, I'd say I started to smell a hint of S I M P. They argued back and forth for a little while longer before the blame started to be pinned on me. "Geez what the fuck did you do to her to piss her off so bad," I shrugged. "Nothing that she didn't want."That might've been a mistake. I didn't get the initial reaction I'd hoped for.

Her entire body snapped around faster than anything I've ever seen in my life. The demon was about to be unleashed. "Alex you are such a fucking LIAR! Don't you fucking dare sit there and act all innocent! Like you didn't wait till I was weak and forced what you wanted out of me!" I remained silent. The room filled with collective "Ohh!'s" and looks of anger pointed in my direction. But Aksel was the one that really caught my eye. He had the most disappointing expression I've ever seen on his face. "Please tell me you didn't." I bothered not to say anything, knowing they'd all take her word over mine.

The sweet excentric friend I'd known was gone. The last words I heard him mutter before leaving the room surprised me. "I knew something like this shit was gonna happen between you two." I still couldn't figure what everyone was flipping their shit about. It's not like I raped her or something.

✧∘*
don't worry
i hate it too