infatuation

Title: Cyber Love (temporary name)

Part: 2; Infatuation

Pairing: Harry/Louis (mentions of Liam/Zayn)

Word Count: 1,619

Rating: PG-13

Warnings: swearing; major fluff (if I do this right); homosexuality; mentions of gay sex

Disclaimer: This is unfortunately untrue.

A/N: okay you guys are lucky i'm writing right now because i have a functions test AND a bio test tomorrow, along with physics homework but i don't feel like studying so i apologize for mistakes. oh and also, a lot of people are asking for updates, but please, don't pressure me, because this is actually not my priority right now, i'm only writing this while i try to get ideas for my main story, which is called forbidden (GO READ IT! xxx)

also, i know at the top it says this fic has liam+zayn, but keep in mind that this is a larry story  and ziam won't be in it a lot, it'll only be mentioned briefly in the passing. and niall won't be in it a lot either. sorry :(

Summary: When Harry's best friend convinces him to sign up for a dating website, Harry feels as desperate as he can get. But when he meets someone, he starts wondering if maybe the dating website wasn't such a bad idea after all ...

Harry's hands were shaking and he was scared that he might just drop the phone because goddamn, his voice was sexy. He slowly walked over to the sofa and sat down while he quickly muttered out a nervous "Hey, Lou."

It was silent on the other end, and Harry decided that he quite liked Louis' voice and wanted to hear it again, so he decided to talk. "Listen, sorry for calling you. I was actually going to text you, but I accidentally hit the call button instead ..."

He heard something on the other end that sounded suspiciously like a chuckle, and he had to close his eyes shut and bite his lip in order to stop himself from jumping up and down and screaming because holy shit, if Louis wasn't the hottest thing on earth he wouldn't know what life was anymore.

And yes, he knew that he was being a little pathetic and acting like a proper schoolgirl with a crush but he didn't seem to care, because he'd called Louis and Louis didn't seem to mind and everything was all rainbows and unicorns and flowers and blue skies and bright, yellow sun. And if you'd told him that he was being unreasonable and was acting like a whipped pussy, he would've happily flicked his middle finger in your general direction, too caught up in his fantasy world to let your words hurt him. 

"Haz?"

Harry snapped out of his daze, realizing that he really had it bad, because if a simple chuckle from Louis had him in a frazzled state then he really needed to start controlling himself. "Yeah. I-I'm here."

Louis laughed into the phone again, and Harry smiled because he'd made Louis laugh. "Thought I'd lost you for a minute there, mate."

"Nah, I'm here. So what are you up to, Boo?"

"Just watching some good old barbie movies with Daisy and Pheobe, you?"

"Well I just got home from work, actually," Harry said, trying to stifle a yawn. "It was funny, because, basically, at work, Niall stole my phone and thought you were my, uh, boyfriend."

There was silence on the other end, and Harry thought maybe he scared Louis away, and he had a mini heart-attack, and then there was a low voice on the other side and Harry could barely believe his ears. "I'd like for you to be my boyfriend."