02

"Guess who just had the best team Austin and Ally meeting." Trish, Dez and Skyler walked in Sonic Boom with smile's on their faces except for Sky. She was looking down at her phone texting her mom. "Uh, weren't you forgetting something?" Ally pointed towards Austin and then at herself. "No, we had snacks."

"So what'd you guys talk about?" The blonde girl watched them talk. She saw Austin jumping over the counter top. "Just the greatest idea of all time." She leaned against the counter looking at Ally and Austin. "We're gonna make our very own Austin and Ally movie!" Said Trish with excitement in her voice. "The record label thinks it'll be a great publicity for your career. And it can be a big break as a director." Dez looked to the side smiling going into his own thoughts. "We're gonna make a rock-umentary. You know, like that Katy Perry movie." Austin and Ally had both their mouths open. "That movie's awesome!" He jumped off the counter smiling at his friends.

He cleared his throat trying to sound more manly. "Or at least that's what I heard a girl say when I was at the theater watching..." Austin made his voice deeper. "A manly action movie." Skyler giggled to herself. "And what manly action movie did you see?" The blonde looked at him watching her walk towards Dez. "Oh, did you see the manly action movie after we saw the Katy Perry movie?" Now Skyler had hop on the counter smirking at Austin. "Dez?" Trish rush after the tall boy. "Well, the Austin and Ally movie will be even better. We're gonna recreate the biggest moments of your career." Dez steps in talking and using his hands. "When you met, when you first got signed... When we told you we're doing a rock-umentary, When... wait. I should be filming this right now."

Dez took his camera out rushing towards Ally who was behind the counter. Skyler had watched everything with a small smile. She knew she wasn't going to be part of the movie since she just met Austin. Jumping down the counter she looked at her friends. "You know what I think Imma head out." Everyone turned to look at her. "Why?" Ally had asked. The short girl didn't know what to say to her. "Well I mean I just met Austin and I don't think I have anything to do with the movie. So I'm just going to go." She placed her hands in her back pockets looking at her friends. "She's not wrong. She wasn't in any important moments of Austin's and Ally's life."

Trish punched Dez on the shoulder telling him to shut up. "I'll just see you guys around." Austin watched the blonde girl leave the store. He had a frown watching her go without looking back once.

Walking in the house Skyler grabbed her guitar from her room and sat on the floor at the living room. Looking out at the small beach behind her house she stared at it for a while until she heard footsteps. Turning to look back she saw her gram's slowly walking towards the couch that was next to the girl. "What are you doing here sweet pea?" She got up to help her gram's sit down. "Just thought I could come home and write another song." Giving her gram's a small smile before sitting back down on the floor. "Aren't you supposed to be with your friends?" The blonde girl was about to strum the guitar until she heard her grandma. "Well they're filming something that has to do with how Austin and Ally's life began and singing career." Her grandma only answered with a 'mhm'. Strumming the guitar she tried to make a song of it. Most people would use piano but she liked using the guitar. Skyler's grandma started humming to the beat of the guitar causing a smile to appear on the blonde's face.

"You know I love you sweet pea and your friend's are totally missing out on such an amazing person." Her smile grew more causing her dimples to show. "Thanks, Grams. It means a lot and I love you too." Getting up from the floor she gave her grandma a big hug. "You wouldn't mind helping me write some lyrics would you?" Her grams only kissed her cheek and gave her a smile. To Skyler that was a yes so she ran up the stairs for her journal. Coming back down she saw her grandma playing the guitar. She looked so beautiful and peaceful that her granddaughter didn't want to interrupt her. Paige (grandma) was smiling remembering the old time when she would be on stage playing the guitar while singing with her band.