06

{}{}{}

{}{}{}

{}

Tomorrow was the big day she was going home and she couldn't wait. Everything had been packed by her mother since she was shooting the last scenes and a few photoshoots for the movie. Skyler was definitely going to miss all the new friends she had made during the making of the movie. They all shared the same passion whichever was being a singer or actor. They all just hope to someday make it to Hollywood. Her mother wanted her to have one last day with all her friends before they left. She was having breakfast with two of her friends, the dinner with everyone and a sleepover with all the girls. She was happy her mother was giving her one last day to be able to say goodbye. Of course they would all text and call but it wasn't going to be the same. All the laughs, late night talks, jokes and terrible dance moves were going to be missed. Skyler felt like she fit in especially with Chelsea, Booboo and Cameron. They had been the sweetest to her out of all of them.

They were definitely her new best friends. Skyler had changed into a black tank top with blue mom jeans and her white vans. She also added a small scarf over her top to make her look casual but a little fancy. She had already done her makeup and her hair was straightened. The blonde smiled to herself liking how she looked. She grabbed her bag and left her hotel room. Skyler hopped into her car and drove to the coffee shop twenty minutes away from the hotel room. Once she got there she walked out and made her way in spotting her friends in the corner. She smiled walking towards them and she was immediately pulled into a hug like they hadn't seen her in years. Yet they saw each other yesterday on the last day of set. Chelsea pouted looking at her blonde best friend. "I'm not ready for all of us to split up!." It was definitely the saddest day ever. To Skyler it felt like she was saying goodbye to Austin all over again. "We will stay in contact with each other. Plus we'll see each other for the premier." With that they enjoyed their breakfast. They all joke around about the things that happen on set.

The first time Skyler went in she was so lost. She didn't know where anything was and ended up walking around. One of the security guards thought she was a fan because he tried to escort her out until Kenny saw them and took her with him. They had spent a whole week going over the lines. Then it was recording the music for the movie. Kenny was a big fan of Skyler's song and he offered her to write the song for the movie. Which she did! Skyler spent at least two days writing it and the only thing in her mind was Austin. Somehow having Austin in her mind helped her more than she thought it would. Kenny fell in love with the song when he heard her sing it in the recording studio. He included the song in the movie because he thought it fit so perfectly. After the recordings came the dance moves they all had to learn. Which took a whole month but once that was done came the acting. Skyler might have been so tired dancing and singing but she enjoyed it so much. Making new friends and following your dream was the best thing that could have happened to her.