Chapter 5 - and a message

Sorry for the very long wait. I have news that I'm gonna our at the end of the chapter! This chapter isn't finished, but have what I managed to do!

Sabre's POV
We had walked for a while, and I had fallen asleep in Sky's arms. I didn't mean to, but I was tired. I hadn't felt this safe since I left home.
I woke to a yelp from rainbow and a crash. I tried to bolt up only to be help back by arms. I looked up and saw Galaxy was holding me. "Hiya Sabre. You okay?" He asked.
I was about to say something when I remembered what had happened, and just nodded. I glanced over towards where I heard the crash as I heard Sky start laughing.
"Well you certainly made something Rainbow Steve. Seems like a Steve Cake if you ask me though!" He dissolved into cackles again and I rolled my eyes. I patted Galaxys arm and he let me stand up. I noticed he was keeping an eye on me to make sure I didn't fall, and I grinned at him. He smiled sheepishly back.
We walked over to the doorway to the kitchen and saw complete and utter chaos.
Rainbow was on the floor, there were three bowls with what looked like frosting, and a cake somewhat in the shape of a chicken, without its head. I then noticed that the head was on Rainbows head. I started giggling and Both rainbow and Sky glanced over. Sky grinned at me while Rainbows eyes sparkled.
"Your okay!" Rainbow squealed.
I giggled again and nodded. I turned my head slightly when Sky walked closer. He said "wanna try to talk again?"
I frowned slightly but nodded.
I turned to the others and took a deep breath.
"Hey guys. I'm 𝙹ꖌᔑ||  (okay) and I'm ⊣ꖎᔑ↸ ||𝙹⚍ (glad you) are too!"
The all grinned though Rainbow and Galaxy looked slightly confused.
"Didnt catch all of that I'm afraid." Galaxy laughed slightly under his breath as he said it.
I frowned as I glanced at Sky. He nodded and explained. "It sounded like only a couple of your words were in Galactic. You probably started talking in it since you were mostly on instincts mode and felt my pow- aura around you."
I winced at his choice of words and saw Rainbow and Galaxy our of the corner of my eye glancing at eachother. Thankfully they didn't say anything.
I nodded and grinned at him. "At least i barely need (you) to (translate now) brother." I teased.
Sky laughed loudly and smirked.
"You still need a little of my translations you (little shit)"
I cackled while Rainbow and Galaxy glanced at eachother confused.

——————————-

Hey y'all. Sorry I've been gone for so long. I haven't abandoned this book, I just don't know how to continue. I wanted to have them explore, but instead I immediately jumped into things happening and then now I don't know where to go from here lmao. I'm going to rewrite this book. I might leave this one up here if y'all like it, but I feel I could not only do better, but also make it better for y'all to read. I will be posting it here again, but I will likely also be posting it on Ao3! It might take a bit, as I have to make plot points and write chapters I'm happy with, but I will keep writing! I'm not abandoning this story idea, I'm just going to rewrite it.

Sorry for y'all waiting this long only for this message, but I hope y'all will like the rewrite of this book!