Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

(Finally decided to switch to Kyle P.O.V. to let you guys have a insight of the train of events that have been happening lately: D)

(Kyle’s P.O.V.)

After returning from the Bradmans’ house, I lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. I couldn’t stop thinking about Kayla. When I landed in her room-her eyes were all puffy, her face was red and she DEFINITELY had been crying. But what about? I chose not to question her about it. I’d probably have to try getting it out of Heather.

But now, I was thinking about our relationship. When she said she and I were always going to remain friends-and nothing further, my heart sank. But why? Did I secretly want more? Nah. I couldn’t think of Kay nothing more than a good friend.

Then why did I get butterflies in my stomach whenever she neared me? Or how come my whole body felt like it’d been zapped whenever she touched me?

Frustrated, I turned over onto my stomach, stuffed my head deep into my pillow, and screamed-letting out all my frustrated thoughts.

Then, I drifted off to sleep.

(Kayla’s P.O.V.)

Oh no. Monday morning. School. With Dominic.

I mean, I wasn’t in any of his classes, and I wouldn’t see him in the cafeteria-but I’d see him everywhere else.

I had to drag myself out of bed, and get ready for school. I managed to make an effort and curl my hair and add a little bit of makeup.

Elysha drove me to school, and I leapt out of the car and dashed to the lockers-before he could see me or I could see him.

Heather was waiting, and she immediately enveloped me into a hug.

“I am so sorry,” she muttered.

I shrugged, sadly. “It’s alright. Some things don’t work out anyway.”

Heather smiled, sadly. “But...I thought you two were so cute together. I mean...every time I looked at both of you, I could just imagine a wedding and kids...and stuff.”

I raised an eyebrow. “Really?”

Heather bit her lip, sheepishly. “Okay, maybe I didn’t imagine weddings and stuff-but I honestly thought you two were MADE for each other.’

I giggled. “Niiiice.”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Later on, it was lunch time. Kyle, Heather and I were sitting at talking.

Suddenly, we heard a ‘LISTEN UP!’ We turned to face the person who had just said that. Oh no, it was Dominic. He was standing in the middle of his table.

Heather exchanged looks with me. This couldn’t be good.

Dominic smirked, when the whole cafeteria turned silent. “Well, I bet you all know Kayla Bradman, that nerd who tries to act cool-right?”

Kyle’s face immediately clouded with anger. I held him back.

“Don’t worry Kyle, I can take this,” I whispered.

When everyone nodded their head in agreement-I felt like dying on the spot.

“Well, did you know she is actually a sensitive, stupid, sl*tty, b*tchy loser?”

I gasped. Kyle stood up, angry as ever.

“SHUT UP COOPER,” growled Kyle.

Uh-oh. Kyle barrelled towards Dominic, and shoved him off the table. Then they got into a major fight. Tears spilled down my face. How could Dominic say something like that? Was this revenge for calling him possessive and breaking up with him?

Heather immediately put an arm around my shoulder.

“Let’s go to the bathroom and get you calmed down and cleaned up,’ Heather told me, soothingly.

“W-W-What ab-b-bout Kyle?” I blubbered.

But-by then, a couple of guys from the football team and a couple of the basketballers had held the two guys back.

“Don’t you ever, EVER call Kayla a sl*t,” growled Kyle, menacingly.

Thank gosh that Principal McCleary was absent from school.

“Well she is,” Dominic snapped back.

I felt like I’d been slapped in the face by his harsh words. I marched up to Dominic, and slapped him right across the face.

“Don’t you ever call me ANYTHING like that,” I snarled. “Shut your ass up and get the HELL out of my life Dominic Cooper. I don’t want to have ANYTHING to do with some loser like you.”

I stalked out of the lunchroom, Heather quickly racing after me.

“Nice one,’ Heather said.

I smiled weakly at her. “I didn’t think Dominic was the one to try get revenge.”

Heather shrugged. “Neither did I. But the world is full of surprises.”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dominic , Dominic, tsk, tsk.

Sorry for the short chapter-but there's a lot of drama-so hopefully it makes up. There's a surprise coming up-:)

Vote, comment, and fan me PRETTY PLEASE! I love comments more than anything else in the world!!

peaceanddisaster xx