•levana charlize oberon•

*laughs evilly* so this is a backstory-ish *smirks* um it is gonna be about physical abuse so.. if thats a trigger i suggest you skip this :)

umm anyway request ocs and SPECIFY rps please i will do any

so as sky (seol) did

name: (dur)
genre: (angst, cute, etc)
rp: (dur)

LETS BEGIN!!

~~~~

richard started out as a good enough guy. bought levana flowers. did the whole fancy dates. how long had it been now? two years?

yeah, two years. the deafening sound od the slap echoed in levana's ears as her head turned from the force. what was he yelling about now? oh yes. levana had cut off their engagement.

she almost laughed at why. but she was in fear for more than just her life. and richard knew it. he quickly grabbed her by the throat pushing in harshly. "did i fucking stutter bitch?" levana sighed rolling her eyes. why didn't she just turn him into stone? and risk being stuck in his grasp forever? nah, she was good.

"richard, let me go." she said stone cold. this didnt bother her now. not anymore. she was more powerful than him anyway. the man dropped her but she caught herself.

benji and her things were already in the car so she could leave. and she was going to. she made her way to the steps before richard came charging at her kicking her in the back forcing her down the flights.

levana's first thought was 'rookie mistake'. which in hindsight, rookie mistake.

her second thought was the pain she felt shooting through her bones. she let out a cry holding her stomach. richard stalked down the steps looming over her as he stomped on to her stomach.

levana gasped tears streaming down her cheeks as she sobbed. "please dont." she pleaded. "stop!" she whimpered. she felt so weak all of a sudden and her wrist killed her. why did he have to do this? she wouldve raised her child in peace without him.

damian picked her up before throwing her out of the door slamming it behind her. levana coughed blood as she tried to push herself up. she faltered slamming back into the concrete as her wrist gave way and the pain started again. benji whimpered loudly from the car scratching at the open window as he howled. levana got up holding her stomach as she limped to the car licking some blood from her lip. she hugged into benji as she got into the car sobbing. sje breathed deep pulling away.

she had to go to the hospital and quickly. sje slid benji's vest on before she got to the hospital the dog already being on a leash. she slowly got out nursing her hand and stomach. benji wrenched out of her grasp and ran to the doors. "benji no!" she cried her tears washing away the blood dripping from her cuts. it hurt but the pain reminded her she was alive. she limped towards the dog as a security guard rushed out to her.

the woman scooped levana up easily setting her in a wheelchair. levana grabbed benji's leash again as the woman wheeled her away. levana explained who she was and was just about to give the woman her ID before fiery pain rushed through her abdomen. she screamed as a doctor bandaged her hand. "my baby!" she whimpered panting heavily. blinding white flooded behind her eyes as she sobbed loudly.

"what happened to my-" before the young woman could freak out more the morphine had entered her system knocking her out.

a blinding white light and the smell of sterility met levana when she woke. she sat up clutching her chest seeing as she was sitting in a pool of blood. she looked to her right seeing her disguised mother holding her dog tight. she sobbed loudly as the doctor told her what happened. what that blood meant.

what richard had done. her sobs could be heard from across the hospital if you listened hard enough. the girl cried into the night holding her dog close. the doctors had her discharged the next day.

in three whole days levanas life changed.

she moved back in with her mother. she closed herself off only leaving her room for more tissues as she cried over the pictures of a child that could have been.

~~~~

im not sorry