Chapter 2

When the three of them opened their eyes, they found themselves in a grassy plain. Behind them was a huge rock. They sat up and looked at the sky. Both boys were at awe. Headon said they were inside the tower, so why is there a sky here? Kohaku was busy looking inside the bag, wondering what else was inside. She changed the appearance of the bag into a sling and wore it. She looked at Tsuna and Conan, who are in awe. "Kohaku-san, why is there a sky here? Headon said that we're inside the tower, right?" Conan asked her, still looking at the sky.

"That's because the sky you're seeing is a fake. It's made up of Shinsoo." Kohaku answered. Tsuna and Conan looked at her.

"Fake? The sky we are seeing is fake? And what is shinsoo?" Tsuna and Conan asked.

"Yeah, it's fake. And Shinsoo is a substance that flows through and is produced by the Tower. Each Floor has areas of varying amounts of Shinsoo density, increasing with each Floor. The people here can manipulate Shinsoo too." Tsuna and Conan were about to ask Kohaku a question when a voice cut them off.

"Ahem, ahem. Mic test! Mic test! Ah! Ah! One, two, three. Hello everyone! All of the Regulars who have made it to the tower! We sincerely welcome all of you, to the 2nd floor! This is Evankhell's floor. It is also called the 'Floor of Tests'! Because here we carry out the final test to see whether you are qualified to go up the tower! First, let's start the first test! The first test is simple! I will explain the rules, so listen carefully! The rule for the first test is as follows! There are 400 regulars here! Narrow down that 400 into 200! Try every possible means!"  The announcer ended. 

"Any possible means? Does that mean we can kill other people?" Tsuna asked. His and Conan's face paled when Kohaku nodded.

Kohaku looked at her Pocket, which is in visible mode. "The numbers are going down fast." she commented.

The strong smell of blood fills the air. Conan and Tsuna's face were a bit green, disgusted by the smell. For Kohaku though, the smell is nostalgic. Conan looked at Kohaku. Her face was calm. Her face says she has killed before. "...Kohaku-san, correct me if I'm wrong but, have you killed before?"

The made Tsuna look at Kohaku. Kohaku, however was just calm. She looked at Conan and answered, "Yeah, I killed someone. Although it was self-defense." The three of them were silent. 

"Did you know the person you killed?"

"...yeah."

"Who?"

"My father." Tsuna and Conan were shocked at her answer. Her father? She killed her father? Conan asked a question again.

"Sorry for asking but... why did you kill your father? You said you killed is self-defense. If you don't want to answer, it's fine." She shook her head.

"No, it's fine. I want both of you to know anyway." She told them. "My mother died in a car crash when I was 11, then my father became an alcoholic a few weeks later. My father was fired from his job a few months later. I took care of him. Even though he always hit me. He just hits me. He brought a lot of women at home. A few years went past and I became 15. One day, when I came back home, my father and a woman were arguing. The woman slapped him in the face and went out. My father's face was fuming. So he went to find me. I thought that he will hit me, like usual." She paused.

"But he didn't. Instead, he tried to rape me." Both brunet's were horrified. "He tried to take off my clothes. I fought back. I escaped his hold and went to the kitchen. He went after me. In a panic, I grabbed something, closed my eyes, and pointed at him. When I didn't hear anything, I slowly opened my eyes and saw my father's dead body with a knife embedded in his chest. 'I killed him.' was my first thought. I called the police. They saw the my father's dead body. I was questioned. I told them the truth. They let me go. End of story." She finished.